• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MPNX2

MPNX2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 02:41 PM

Ok I am new here and new to XBOX modding. I have one question and one question only. I have looked back as far as 50 pages in this fourm and cant find the answer I am looking for. My question is this. For the jewel mod after you cut the hole so the cold cathode ring will shine though do you just leave it open or do you paint the underside of the jewel to match the color of the painted "X"? The look I am looking for is a silver "X" and the rest blue with the jewel shining blue. I just want the jewel to look silver during the day and glow blue when the cathode is on. How do I get this look? Here is a link as to how I want it too look. Thanks to whoever posted these pics. http://www.evil-furb....._mod2 012.jpg

Thanks guys...

#2 Byrdclaw

Byrdclaw

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 03:24 PM

as far as I can tell in THAT picture, the jewel is completely clear and he either has the RF shield on top, or a piece of paper under the jewel.

for what you want you probably need a completely clear jewel

if you don't like it that way then paint it

#3 MPNX2

MPNX2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 03:31 PM

Thanks for the reply. With the jewel being completely clear will you ba able to see inside the XBOX when the cathode is not lit?? I would like it to have a solid background..

#4 magemasher89

magemasher89

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Just interested in making friends &amp; having fun playing games<br />on my xbox 360.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 September 2003 - 06:03 PM

Can you leave the metal sheilding on or have to cut it to see inside?

That what you are asking?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users