5 replies to this topic

#1 xboxhacer

xboxhacer

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 October 2002 - 08:38 PM

I think it sucks that you guys let hackers hardware put a banner on your site, those guys are by far the worst company i have ever seen in all my days on the internet. I understand that some people have had good experiances with them but from the posts i have read and people i have talked to that is by far the MINORITY. Most people trust this site as a reliable source for good information and i think advertising for those morons is a bad idea. I understand im sure they pay you and every site needs funds to keep it up. I just think those guys should be out of business and have ripped TONZ of people off.. anyway just me 2 cents

#2 DaShiZNiT

DaShiZNiT

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 October 2002 - 03:12 AM

Are you one of those TONZ of people?

#3 bamma

bamma

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 October 2002 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (xboxhacer @ Oct 27 2002, 07:38 PM)
I think it sucks that you guys let hackers hardware put a banner on your site, those guys are by far the worst company i have ever seen in all my days on the internet. I understand that some people have had good experiances with them but from the posts i have read and people i have talked to that is by far the MINORITY. Most people trust this site as a reliable source for good information and i think advertising for those morons is a bad idea. I understand im sure they pay you and every site needs funds to keep it up. I just think those guys should be out of business and have ripped TONZ of people off.. anyway just me 2 cents

not had any thing to do with them,but if what xboxhacer says is true can't you give them the boot??
i'm sure there is plenty of reputable companys who would be prepaired to sponser you!!
as xboxhacer says "Most people trust this site as a reliable source for good information" and we dont wanna get ripped off

#4 bagel5009

bagel5009

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:BANNED

Posted 28 October 2002 - 05:08 AM

i didnt have any probs

#5 badmonkey

badmonkey

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 28 October 2002 - 05:17 AM

I got my x-ecutor from them , and had no probs what so ever.

#6 rooicity

rooicity

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 28 October 2002 - 08:00 PM

maybe you could place easybuy 2000 banners on your site ...

there a lot better laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users