• Members
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 September 2003 - 12:23 AM

ph34r.gif biggrin.gif
ALL I NEED IS A LTTLE BIT OF INFO.
1.IF I HAVE A MODDED XBOX AND I HAVE EVO X ON DVD-R WILL THE CHIP READ IT AND DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE DVD-R
2.WILL THE CHIP DO ANY THING TO A XBOX WITH JEWEL LIGHTS
3.DO YOU NEED ANY SPECIAL DRIVE (EX: ANY NAME BRAND DVD DRIVE FOR XBOX) TO MAKE EVOLUTION X BURN GAMES TO THE HD

IF ANY ONE HAS THE ANSWERS TO THOSE QUESTION PLEASE TELL ME AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFO.
REMEMBER DONT FLAME ME IF THIS INFO IS ON THE FORUMS PLEASE TELL WHERE OR GIVE ME A LINK
muhaha.gif dry.gif cool.gif ph34r.gif

#2 JonDante

JonDante

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Interests:Music Production<br />XBox
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 September 2003 - 12:49 AM

The issue with flaming my friend is that everything you have asked is answered at least 100+ times in the last month in this forum. A simple search would answer all. Further take off your damn caps...do you live in the dark ages, or do you just like YELL AT PEOPLE YOUR MORON!!!!

Now that I have flamed a bit (very mild) let's answer your questions ya N00be:

1. A modded xbox will not do anything by itself. A chip is incapable of reading anything. You can however flash the chip. EvoX (the dashboard) has very little to do with a chip.

2. Yes. It will enable it to fly...uh...I mean play backups, play Emulators, run Linux, play movies, ftp, etc.

3. Hmmmm. I have never heard of EvoX burning anything anywhere. However there is a program that will run from the EvoX dashboard called DVD2XBox, and the older PxHDDLoader which will read the inserted DVD when commanded to and copy the game to the HD at your wish. As for a special drive, the drive in your XBox will do fine, unless you need more than one game on it...in which case you should seriously consider getting a 40+ gig drive to hold your games (the 120gbs are REAL cheap right now).

JD

#3 gamingguru

gamingguru

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • Interests:Xbox<br />programming<br />Racing cars
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 September 2003 - 12:50 AM

Check out HERE.

#4 mastertito4

mastertito4

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 12:54 AM

1.IF I HAVE A MODDED XBOX AND I HAVE EVO X ON DVD-R WILL THE CHIP READ IT AND DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE DVD-R

no, it will allow u to boot but then u need to use flashfxp to install the dash. the chip doesnt read anything it just overrides "media flags" so u can use special kinds of files.
u dont even need to put it on a dvd-r, its kind of a waste. u can put it on a reg cd-rw

2.WILL THE CHIP DO ANY THING TO A XBOX WITH JEWEL LIGHTS

no it doesnt affect anything

3.DO YOU NEED ANY SPECIAL DRIVE (EX: ANY NAME BRAND DVD DRIVE FOR XBOX) TO MAKE EVOLUTION X BURN GAMES TO THE HD

u need dvd burner if u want to burn games onto a disk, or u can put the games onto ur hdd, but with the stock hdd u can only put so much in. i recommend buying a 60 or 80 gig hdd and replacing ur old one.

read up on the site and learn some more

#5 GLaCiERDC

GLaCiERDC

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 September 2003 - 01:03 AM

you also left yourself open for flaming by using CAPS for your whole post. tongue.gif but i will hold back as much as I wanna get on you for it

#6 mastertito4

mastertito4

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 13 September 2003 - 01:06 AM

damnit now i need to take out my anger on something else

torch.gif comp.gif

thats better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users