3 replies to this topic

#1 ashVID

ashVID

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 03:34 AM

Not sure why my thread was closed... but the dude DID rip me off, I have hundreds of refs on eBay, paypal and other forums. Feel FREE to check them out, I am ashVID everywhere (eBay powerseller FYI). I will also provide any mods with 100% indisputable proof that this guy sent me an old NEO3 swap PS2, I mean, how would I get an original receipt with the name that refers back to the person he gave as an eBay ref!!!! Dude was an idiot to include it. Dont deal with him, if you had a good deal with him, you got lucky. I got the person (his aunt I think?) who he said was HIS eBay account to give me all his info. Always pay with a credit card, that is the only way I am going to get my money back...

ash =o)

#2 NightL1fe

NightL1fe

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 14 September 2003 - 03:53 AM

Xbox-scene does not really care about people ripping other people off.. its stated in the Rules..

i got ripped off a Motherboard and Hard Drive by Gonzo_PHD and he now logs back in 2 months later and claims i ripped him off LOL when i have the pictures of the reciept on the shipping and everything but he's still on this forum flaming and ripping off members..

all i can say to you bro is good luck and i hope you catch that fucker.. For gonzo_phd .. i'll let him keep that broken motherboard and HD he owes me so he could feed his family since he's probably some low life who cant get a decent job so he has to scam people from forums as these..

#3 bucd

bucd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 September 2003 - 04:49 AM

.....why is this here again. Hey man.....your orignal thread was locked.....why start another one?

mods....do something please.

-D

#4 LepPpeR

LepPpeR

Author of Craxtion

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,388 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 September 2003 - 05:00 AM

We understand. Thanks for the warning.