#1 RedDragon

RedDragon

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 15 September 2003 - 01:36 AM

Ok guy I got it going, I am still working one the look's of the site and how it's work, but you can submit your xbox and rate other's. RateMyXbox.com just pick the rate custom link. biggrin.gif Hope you guy's like.

#2 RedDragon

RedDragon

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 05:36 PM

No one want's to get there xbox rated? huh.gif come on guy's it free and fun. laugh.gif

#3 krobby

krobby

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 15 September 2003 - 06:08 PM

maybe if you corrected all the terrible spelling and stuff on the website more people would use it, and have more respect for it, right now it looks like it was made by a 10 year old.

For example, you seem to put an apostrophe on a lot of words that end in S but aren't possesive or conjunctive.

I'm not trying to be a dick, i think it's an ok idea for a site but it needs work.

#4 curse_007

curse_007

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 02:02 AM

I regged...no email yet

#5 Hath

Hath

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (krobby @ Sep 15 2003, 08:08 PM)
maybe if you corrected all the terrible spelling and stuff on the website more people would use it, and have more respect for it, right now it looks like it was made by a 10 year old.

For example, you seem to put an apostrophe on a lot of words that end in S but aren't possesive or conjunctive.

I'm not trying to be a dick, i think it's an ok idea for a site but it needs work.

Did you just start your sentance with a lower case letter?

#6 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 September 2003 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (Hath @ Sep 15 2003, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (krobby @ Sep 15 2003, 08:08 PM)

Did you just start your sentance with a lower case letter?

Lowercase is one word. tongue.gif

oh and RedDragon I entered you info in the pinned gallery thing

Edited by brahm2, 16 September 2003 - 03:14 AM.

#7 Hath

Hath

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 03:10 AM

LoL touche.....Ill opinly agrie, I suke at gramer/spelin!

#8 krobby

krobby

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 03:15 AM

hehe brahm.

I generally don't bother with super grammar and spelling on forums/chats etc... but if i went to the bother to buy a domain name and make a website you can bet i'd want it to look professional, that was all i meant. Like i said, i'm not trying to be a dick, just blunt suggestions.

#9 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 September 2003 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE (krobby @ Sep 15 2003, 10:15 PM)
hehe brahm.

I generally don't bother with super grammar and spelling on forums/chats etc... but if i went to the bother to buy a domain name and make a website you can bet i'd want it to look professional, that was all i meant. Like i said, i'm not trying to be a dick, just blunt suggestions.

Lol I know.

But when one person corrects someone's grammar, you automatically have to correct theirs, then the next person finds an error in yours, it goes on and on..

/will kick anyone who corrects grammar on this post
//almost posted with grammar spelt as grammer

#10 Hath

Hath

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (brahm2 @ Sep 16 2003, 05:18 AM)
QUOTE (krobby @ Sep 15 2003, 10:15 PM)
hehe brahm.

Lol I know.

But when one person corrects someone's grammar, you automatically have to correct theirs, then the next person finds an error in yours, it goes on and on..

/will kick anyone who corrects grammar on this post
//almost posted with grammar spelt as grammer

LOL, nice.

#11 onefaststang14

onefaststang14

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 05:41 AM

i like the way you control your sight brahm its encouraging to see someone willing to take charge of the stray comments and get the group as a whole back on track and concentrating on whats most important....well other than sex and food biggrin.gif

#12 Heet

Heet

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain. Disk space.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 16 September 2003 - 05:46 AM

Hmm i think his site is really nice. Anyways, Dragon, im gonna upload pix as soon as they are done. You will recieve pics of 3 boxes from just me alone.

#13 RedDragon

RedDragon

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (Heet @ Sep 16 2003, 07:46 AM)
Hmm i think his site is really nice.  Anyways, Dragon, im gonna upload pix as soon as they are done.  You will recieve pics of 3 boxes from just me alone.

Thanks, I am trying to get image gallery on there so every one can submit there xbox to be rated and have a gallery showcase. Also I am working on a new setup for the site so it will look like a 1yr old did it. wink.gif Anyway's if anyone has any suggestions I am open for them.

Edited by RedDragon, 16 September 2003 - 06:22 AM.

#14 nezff

nezff

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:gaming, gaming o and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 September 2003 - 11:12 PM

just wanted to let everyone know that reddragon did some breakaway controller cable LED lights for me. He did great! they look awesome. i highly recommend him

THANKS

#15 Blink182house

Blink182house

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:http://www.ratemyxbox.com<br><br>http://www.nocommentmusic.com<br><br>http://www.kfpmusic.com
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 December 2003 - 06:12 AM

Hey guys, I just saw this post today...

Demon's site ( www.ratemyxbox.com ) has been re-done! He's got a whole NEW gallery up and we're working updating everything else. There's a new Downloads section for some skins and a new forum. Also, we're working on some new Tutorials! Go check it out if you would!

If you want to submit a tutorial or a skin (for the Tutorial or Downloads section) email it to either demon@ratemyxbox.com or me at Blink182housePRV@yahoo.com (I do the downloads section at RMX.com).

Thanks, and I want to thank Demon for all his EFFORT!

beerchug.gif

Edited by Blink182house, 27 December 2003 - 06:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users