Modderxtrordanare

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 November 2005 - 01:35 AM

What is that window supposed to be? I can't tell really.

#3753 sick_mate_xbox

sick_mate_xbox

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts
  • Interests:-Skateboarding<br />-My VT Commodore<br />-Xbox Modding<br />-Rachael :)<br />-Snakes
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:59 PM

thats a sweet dreamcast!

#3754 granty

granty

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:35 PM

Hi,

Heres one me and my mate did on his xbox, I thought a UV reactive crystal xbox would be sweet. So we got UV paint that dried clear (although it gave a really nice frosted effect instead) and put a UV cold conthode under the hood. All we couldnt figure out was how to get the case back on properly just because the cathode was too big no matter how much dremelling we did.

IPB Image

#3755 EverestX

EverestX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:PC Gamer, Console Collector, Raging Movie &amp; Cartoon Addict, full time nerd.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 December 2005 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE(jizzlobber @ Nov 28 2005, 08:14 PM) View Post

thanks dude, you should like this one-
grey bits need to be painted orange, hopefully I can get someone to put blue lights under the hood too.

Dude that window is fuckin sick.. Whoever did that, you or someone else, i dont care.... I owe you a beer.

My Hat goes off to you..

QUOTE(Modderxtrordanare @ Nov 29 2005, 06:42 PM) View Post

What is that window supposed to be? I can't tell really.

Dude look at the game in the drive... Now look at the window.. laugh.gif

It's the sonic grin.

#3756 jizzlobber

jizzlobber

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:14 AM

look at the grin in your sig! biggrin.gif

btw, cheers mate, I did that myself, i'll have a schooner of carlton draught thanks wink.gif

#3757 Dizzan

Dizzan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:55 AM

Heres a few pics of the DeathBox. Check the sig for a mod list, but the pics and sig are a little old but you'll have to make due lol... theres one or two things missing.

And OH in some of the pics there is one red LED above the hdd that is a little dim, well its fixed now. Enjoy!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

^^ And hey that IDE cable is now tucked under the drives ^^ I'm real sorry i'll get some updated pics a.s.a.p. for you all.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

^^ I put these in last night. Two 5mm UV LED's wired up as standby lights. And they turn off when the box is powered on :-)

Edited by Dizzan, 02 December 2005 - 03:18 AM.

#3758 soupy_31

soupy_31

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, XBOX, GFX..
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE(Dizzan @ Dec 1 2005, 09:02 PM) View Post

Heres a few pics of the DeathBox. Check the sig for a mod list, but the pics and sig are a little old but you'll have to make due lol... theres one or two things missing.

And OH in some of the pics there is one red LED above the hdd that is a little dim, well its fixed now. Enjoy!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

^^ And hey that IDE cable is now tucked under the drives ^^ I'm real sorry i'll get some updated pics a.s.a.p. for you all.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

^^ I put these in last night. Two 5mm UV LED's wired up as standby lights. And they turn off when the box is powered on :-)

Holy shit.. blink.gif

lol and nice sonic window cool.gif

EDIT: forgot to compliment you.. nice xbox man, very colourful beerchug.gif

Edited by soupy_31, 02 December 2005 - 03:38 AM.

#3759 Modderxtrordanare

Modderxtrordanare

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:43 AM

Looks like something atomheartmother would make laugh.gif , but in a shitty 3rd party. Atomheartmother would never use one of those, only official crystals, or xcms.
No offense atomheartmother, just messin with ya. But it does look like his work.

#3760 Dizzan

Dizzan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:26 AM

You know modderxtrodinaire or whatever, I've read some of the other shit you've posted around here.. and I'm beginning to wonder: do you wake up every morning and ask yourself "gee, how negative can i be today? can i possibly top yesterday?"

Yes, I used a 3rd party case, knowing full on that it isnt the greatest quality. And I don't care. I did this for a reason: I honestly think the XCM cases are ugly.. I wanted to be able to see the all the guts of my box, and not have a shitty frosted top. Plus the XCM has all those little plastic brace things all through the lid, and i think that looks like ass. It wouldnt have flowed with what I was trying to pull off here. Yeah, it doesnt come with a bottom piece... but so what? How many of you honeslty look at the BACK of your machine whilst playing it?

This box looks absolutely stunning in person if I do say so myself. I get compliments EVERYWHERE I take it. Almost every person that sees it running stops and asks me all sorts of questions about it. Modder i want to see some of your work, because you seem to think you are the god of modding... hence the name I suppose. But I doubt any of your work is perfect.

My xbox has lots of hours into it, and you should respect that instead of just being a dick like usual.

And thanks to the kid who already complemented, and thanks in advance for all the nice people who are willing to complement and/or give advice. Everyone else... kill yourself lol.

P.S.... I used nothing but lead solder for this box.. so i probably have cancer now laugh.gif

#3761 twinski9909

twinski9909

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE(Dizzan @ Dec 1 2005, 10:33 PM) View Post

You know modderxtrodinaire or whatever, I've read some of the other shit you've posted around here.. and I'm beginning to wonder: do you wake up every morning and ask yourself "gee, how negative can i be today? can i possibly top yesterday?"

Yes, I used a 3rd party case, knowing full on that it isnt the greatest quality. And I don't care. I did this for a reason: I honestly think the XCM cases are ugly.. I wanted to be able to see the all the guts of my box, and not have a shitty frosted top. Plus the XCM has all those little plastic brace things all through the lid, and i think that looks like ass. It wouldnt have flowed with what I was trying to pull off here. Yeah, it doesnt come with a bottom piece... but so what? How many of you honeslty look at the BACK of your machine whilst playing it?

This box looks absolutely stunning in person if I do say so myself. I get compliments EVERYWHERE I take it. Almost every person that sees it running stops and asks me all sorts of questions about it. Modder i want to see some of your work, because you seem to think you are the god of modding... hence the name I suppose. But I doubt any of your work is perfect.

My xbox has lots of hours into it, and you should respect that instead of just being a dick like usual.

And thanks to the kid who already complemented, and thanks in advance for all the nice people who are willing to complement and/or give advice. Everyone else... kill yourself lol.

P.S.... I used nothing but lead solder for this box.. so i probably have cancer now laugh.gif

I've wondered that for the longest time. He has over a thousands posts, and posts nothing but shit.

I liked it, seemed a little unorganized, but i do like all the light it gives off. That fan looks so boss. Too improve, maybe add a few more leds to give each half of the xbox a solid color, like a nice clean fade from red to blue. Great job anyways.

#3762 Modderxtrordanare

Modderxtrordanare

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 07:45 AM

Did I say it was so fucking terrible? Whats all your fucking problems. All I said was that it looked like one of Atomheartmothers case's, with all colors of LEDs in it. Don't get me wrong, 3rd party cases look good to. They are actually clear all the way, unlike crystals and xcms. I am allowed to have my own opinion on what kind of cases I think are cool? If you mis-read anything I said, Im sorry. I was not trying to insult your work, especially since my xbox doesn't even work. I might have called them shitty, but thats just my personal opinion, I like the look of the frost on the top, which the 3rd partys dont offer. Although looking at ones xbox innards isnt really all that bad.

Also, I haven't seen much from you either twinski. Ya know, other than bitching about my postcount. Apparently post count is so important to you. If I could, Id give you all my post counts, since they are that important.. dry.gif

IPB Image

^Just for you Twinski^

Everyone else... kill yourself lol.

Thats nice, ever read this?
Apparently not, genius.
</rant>

Lets see some more xboxs (and or dreamcasts smile.gif )

Edited by Modderxtrordanare, 02 December 2005 - 07:48 AM.

#3763 Dizzan

Dizzan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:22 AM

My bad Modder... I was half-drunk when i posted that... and I'm pretty sloppy now I must admit lol. you are entitled to your opinion I suppose. Where are your mods? I would like to see em man... I used to post on the gamebeef.com server before some asshole hacked them and fucked em up. But anyways, sorry for any hostility... I just wanna show the modding community what i am capable of. Where my forte lies is custom car audio and video. I rule at that and plan to someday make a living at it.

Again, no hard feelings.. and show us your stuff!!!

-Dizzan

P.S. still give me comments/compliments!!!

*edit = about the kill yourself thing... wow I had never seen that before. wow. I feel his pain, as I've almost been in his situation a coupld of times. I've had some hard times with the cops and all. I apologize sincerely.

P.S.S.S. lol - Modder why doesnt your xbox even work?? maybe I can help you.

Edited by Dizzan, 02 December 2005 - 08:39 AM.

#3764 EverestX

EverestX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:PC Gamer, Console Collector, Raging Movie &amp; Cartoon Addict, full time nerd.

Posted 02 December 2005 - 05:17 PM

All I have to say is that I have seen AtomHeart do some sick work. As for your box[dizzan] that is entirely too much color mixture for me. I preffer subtle but uniform color arangements. Dont get me wrong you did a jammin job getting all those leds in there, but I personally feel they would look a little better more uniform..

With that said I do have to give you props on the dvd spindle LEDs.. I love them. And also the stanby lights..

Edited by EverestX, 02 December 2005 - 05:18 PM.

#3765 twinski9909

twinski9909

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE(Modderxtrordanare @ Dec 2 2005, 12:52 AM) View Post

Also, I haven't seen much from you either twinski. Ya know, other than bitching about my postcount. Apparently post count is so important to you. If I could, Id give you all my post counts, since they are that important..

No, my gripe with you is that when someone puts effort into an xbox and you just write it off as being "a shitty 3rd party" that pisses me off. You are not moving the scene forward at all, and if anything holding it back. Post counts don't mean anything to me, but when you have over 1,200 posts, and you are still acting like a kid, you have some growing up to do. Read what is under that count. People actually look up to mods people have done, and on my list respect is higher than post count.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users