#1 rickwhois

rickwhois

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 04:47 PM

i like the blue . it look great. cant wate for final point releez

Edited by rickwhois, 16 September 2003 - 04:49 PM.

#2 xbd|hydro

xbd|hydro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 07:14 AM

dude i put this dash on my box the other night out of curiosity, and i can tell you this.

its my new dash......period. even in the alpha stages. the progression may be slow and ive seen a lot of flames about the rate of progress, but they can all fuck off seriously. when this dash is finished, its gonna destroy evox.

below are some of my own personal suggestions/opinions/bugs. nothing that already hasnt been posted but oh well.

what i would like to see in early dev.

- system stats | temp, hdd space, time/date, etc. no dash can live without this.
- edit nexgen.xml directly from dashboard window | this would be cool so that no ftp access would be required for quick changes.
- save/movie preview in gamelist | when not highlighted, the game shows the savegame JPG, when highlighted, maybe play the FMV from the game? (im sure this has been suggested a billion 6 times)

my own personal opinions (as if anyone cares)

- its fast
- better looking than any other dash
- autofill games/apps !! w00t
- skinnable
- free (lets not forget coders dont get paid for this)

dislikes?

- none

bugs

- FTP not working 100%. | every game i've tried uploading locks about halfway through transfer. also, if you try to connect with incorrect user/pass the OS locks completely, (this scared teh living shit out of me the 1st time)

im sure you guys have heard all about the FTP stuff.

Keep up the good work, i busted a nut when i saw this dash on my box. I cant wait to bust another one!!

#3 whiffin

whiffin

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 12:08 PM

I love it too - just want a stable release with all the features ... can't wait - be a good Xmas pressy to myself if it's ready.

Good work lads beerchug.gif

Edited by whiffin, 30 September 2003 - 12:08 PM.

#4 dexthageek

dexthageek

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 September 2003 - 04:47 PM

I agree I cant wait for the next release, I was talking to some of the coders yesterday and they are working on it. It will take place of EvoX on my box once its released.

#5 swolsten

swolsten

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 October 2003 - 11:31 AM

The WIP build you are using is quite a way behind the current build. The FTP issues have now been resolved, some memory leaks have been removed (still a few more to find).

We have added a few more features.

Not sure of a release date yet but we will not release until it is stable and easy to use application.

#6 hydraulix

hydraulix

X-S X-perience

• PipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 October 2003 - 06:05 PM

cool man, not sure if its possible but i would love to be a tester for any releases, (sure you got plenty of those already though)

this dash kills all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users