Edited by rickwhois, 16 September 2003 - 04:49 PM.
Nexgen Review #153543
Posted 16 September 2003 - 04:47 PM
Posted 29 September 2003 - 07:14 AM
its my new dash......period. even in the alpha stages. the progression may be slow and ive seen a lot of flames about the rate of progress, but they can all fuck off seriously. when this dash is finished, its gonna destroy evox.
below are some of my own personal suggestions/opinions/bugs. nothing that already hasnt been posted but oh well.
what i would like to see in early dev.
- system stats | temp, hdd space, time/date, etc. no dash can live without this.
- edit nexgen.xml directly from dashboard window | this would be cool so that no ftp access would be required for quick changes.
- save/movie preview in gamelist | when not highlighted, the game shows the savegame JPG, when highlighted, maybe play the FMV from the game? (im sure this has been suggested a billion 6 times)
my own personal opinions (as if anyone cares)
- its fast
- better looking than any other dash
- autofill games/apps !! w00t
- free (lets not forget coders dont get paid for this)
- FTP not working 100%. | every game i've tried uploading locks about halfway through transfer. also, if you try to connect with incorrect user/pass the OS locks completely, (this scared teh living shit out of me the 1st time)
im sure you guys have heard all about the FTP stuff.
Keep up the good work, i busted a nut when i saw this dash on my box. I cant wait to bust another one!!
Posted 30 September 2003 - 12:08 PM
Good work lads
Edited by whiffin, 30 September 2003 - 12:08 PM.
Posted 30 September 2003 - 04:47 PM
Posted 01 October 2003 - 11:31 AM
We have added a few more features.
Not sure of a release date yet but we will not release until it is stable and easy to use application.
Posted 12 October 2003 - 06:05 PM
this dash kills all
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users