Photo

Installed Executer 2.2 And Flashed - Won't Boot!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CHRIS911

CHRIS911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 10:19 PM

I installed an executer 2.2 plus chip and installed the x2_4977 bios. The xbox turned off after the bios installation, and everytime I try to turn it on it restarts twice and the eject button flashes red/green. When I disable the chip, the xbox starts normally. I've read everywhere, and can't figure out where I went wrong. Is there anything I can do to correct this problem. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

#2 chinmi

chinmi

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 02:11 AM

well it frags... so you got the d0 in the right position...
there's only a few probabilites left :
- bad lpc position; you have to re-align it
- reset clock; disabled the mod-chip, go to ms dash, set the clock, turn off the xbox, do not unplug the power outlet, enabled the mod-chip
- bad bios - there's a bad bios in bank 1, try bank 2 or both banks are bad.... try programming it via the external programmer....

#3 thulle

thulle

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 10:10 AM

Ive got the same problem.
please tell if you got it to work and how.

I cant even program mine with the lpt port??

#4 CHRIS911

CHRIS911

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 02:05 PM

I've tried everything else, so I'm going to order an external programmer. It'll take about a week or so for me to receive it. I'll post a follow up when it arrives. Maybe it will solve the problem. Thanks for the input.

#5 ronras

ronras

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 12:32 AM

rolleyes.gif I had the same thing when I loaded the EvolX BIOS. I reloaded it with X2_4977 and everyhting seems to work. The load gave me a verification error but the Xbox boots up with the Executer2 logo under the Xbox logo.
I'm having a problem with loading EvolX Dashboard. All the CD-RW's I've used is not recognized.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users