• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 eunichron

eunichron

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 04:05 AM

I get this with all Neogenesis version 8-10, version 7 works perfectly. What happens is the different menus overlap.

I have a shot of it here: pic

Not very good quality, but you can still see what's happening. What that is is I went to the rom browse menu (Select Game), you can make out the main menu underneath it. The white appears when I move the cursor. If I hit the back button back to the main menu, the main menu appears normally.

Again, this only happens in versions 8-10.

#2 XPort

XPort

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,873 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 September 2003 - 10:30 AM

You either decided not to upload the entire emu package to your xbox ( such as the "emuskins" directory) or someone decided to remove the skin directory from the package. Either way you are running w/o a skin, which is why it looks the way it does.

#3 eunichron

eunichron

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 06:32 PM

Weird... I've always uploaded the entire thing (everything that's in the zips from the usual places). I don't have a skin for v7 either and like I said, it works perfectly.

I'll try fudging with some of the ini settings and see if that helps.

Thanks Xport, you rock!

Edit:
I got it working, but no matter what I changed the skin path to in the .ini it wouldn't recognize the skins. My normal directory would be E:Emulatorsneogenesis_v10emuskins. But it would not read that directory at all. I had to put the skins in E:emuskins and then it worked (even with the .ini setting at the directory above). I also had to set the skin manually, it would not load it by default, but once I set the skin manually it now loads on it's own.

Edited by eunichron, 17 September 2003 - 07:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users