7 replies to this topic

#1 POTF

POTF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 October 2002 - 01:22 AM

I know I have seen other comments inside some posts about when it would come out. I have heard like a few weeks, or sooner than you can get a Matrix chip delievered.

I am not trying to argue which chip is better and what not. Cause I have heard all the good things about the Matrix, but I would like to get the X-ecutor 2 if it isn't going to take a month before it is released.

Also there was a news update on the X-ecutor website saying something about this week, and sending them out to people that want to play or something. However I see that news update was removed.

Any input would be great.

#2 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 October 2002 - 01:28 AM

It is coming out....

when they want it to. laugh.gif

Sorry, lol...I dont know

#3 POTF

POTF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 October 2002 - 01:31 AM

Hehe, I am not surprised to say the least. Everyone either claims it is 1-2 weeks more, a few weeks, or they aren't quite sure. I mean I would like to know if it is going to be a month cause then I would just buy the Matrix. But I don't want to buy it then have it released in a just a few days. sad.gif
I tried emailing them, but no response to that.

#4 InTRepid

InTRepid

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2002 - 01:42 AM

I'll probably wait till after Christmas and buy the executer2 mod in the new year when the demand has settled down for the no-solder mods!!

I this the executer will most probably come out before Christmas, maybe mid November!??!??

#5 LumbraX

LumbraX

BANNED AGAIN - Multiple Abuses

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • Interests:skateboarding
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 29 October 2002 - 01:53 AM

There The Best Hacking Team Out! THEY CAN TAKE ASLONG AS THEY WANT. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

#6 POTF

POTF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 October 2002 - 01:59 AM

Yes they can, but I don't plan to wait a month to find out they are still tweaking the bios or making cool new features which don't matter.

I am not saying they are bad, I am saying unless they release it, then everyone will probably just get a Matrix until they do. (Lost profit)

#7 POTF

POTF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 October 2002 - 03:22 AM

"Photographs of the prototypes will appear shortly." That doesn't sound to encouraging.

#8 POTF

POTF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 30 October 2002 - 04:17 AM

Just bumping to see if anyone knows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users