• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lockdown

Lockdown

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 05:44 AM

hi i have read just about every good how to i can. i have downloaded slayers evox installer v2.1 and i beleive this should resolve most of my problems. only thing im not too sure about is if im suppose to flash the chip (would like a chameleon but if u guys say xecuter2 then ok) before i install it in my box. i am pretty sure slayers v2.1 has EvoX-vD.6 & Xecuter2-4976.02 included but i am not sure if im suppose to buy and external chip programmer and pre-flash the bios before installing slayers disk or if after installing the disk if it will just know what bios i need or what? any help i would be greatly appreciated. i aslo would like to know how well slayers is capable of getting all neccassy apps (PX hdd loader and XBmedia player, ect.) up and going without ftp-ing) i have a virgin 120g hdd ready and will prolly just pull out the factory hdd and save it if possible.

thanks in advance (hopefully)

#2 Odb718

Odb718

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 September 2003 - 09:00 AM

You're off to a good start with slayers. To flash a chip it has to be installed first. All most every one.
Salyer's is the best. Slayers gets everything running, even half busted xboxs.

Look around for preflashed mod chips. They are availible.

#3 Lockdown

Lockdown

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 10:20 AM

thats good news. so since the bios's are included in slayers disk if open my box, replace hdd, and install the mod, i should be able to load slayers disk and then be able to flash in evox? and for the most part be up and running then. that is if i dont run into any complications. right? ha, sounds easy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users