21 replies to this topic

#1 johnd2

johnd2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 September 2003 - 10:46 PM

Hi all,

I enabled trainers on 3921. I am trying to get infinate lives on crash and frogger.
Load game and I am still losing lives. Any one know how do I get this to work after I enable the trainer.

Thanks
-jd

#2 Splinter

Splinter

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 September 2003 - 12:08 AM

I haven't tried it yet, but I know I read in one file, the readme I think, that you have to use the Evox IGR for it to work. So if you use X2's Bios IGR, disable it, and then enable IGR in evox, then give it a try.

OK i just tried the trainer on Futurama and it worked fine for me. I disabled my X2 bios IGR with a file, then enabled all 3 of Evox's IGR in the settings menu. I think this is the best feature of the new dash, lol. PLaying Futurama was a bitch becasue I'd die and have to restart from far back, very annoying.

Edited by Splinter, 17 September 2003 - 12:43 AM.

#3 The Axledental DJ

The Axledental DJ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 September 2003 - 05:10 AM

Hmm, are you sure? I have a Xecutor 2 pro Bios 4977 on my Moded Xbox vers 1.0 with the new Evox and a modeified MS dashbaord and my Futurama Trainer does NOT work! But the Trainer for The House of the Dead 3 works. Ofcoase I got all the new EVox IGRs ON. So, did I miss something? or is my Already Tariner HOTD3(even though I turned off the Tariner option on game loadup) I'm being decived and I just don't have any Evox Trainer working?
Anywayz, the Futurama trainer isnt so godd, what it needs is Unlimited Health!

#4 johnd2

johnd2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 September 2003 - 04:05 PM

I beleive I disabled my IGR bios by coping the x2_noIGR to my e: drive. Then I enabled IGR on evox setting. So all you did was play the game after enabling the Trainer and you got the trainer to work?

thanks
-jd

#5 Q3A-TaNK

Q3A-TaNK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 September 2003 - 12:41 PM

1. Where can you get more trainers that will work with EvoX or use exsting trainers (for example CZNs Halo trainer) with EvoX?

2. Can you have both EvoXs IGR and X2s IGR on and use the trainers? Or do you have to disable X2s IGR then enable EvoXs to use it?

#6 Softbone

Softbone

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 12:54 PM

I can't answer the number one because I haven't read the new read me file on the new evox release.

But on number two, my question will be why? would you like to have both activated? Just one of the will work and my gues is that the bios one will kick in before evox will.

#7 Q3A-TaNK

Q3A-TaNK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 September 2003 - 01:43 PM

I just tried have both IGRs on and the EvoX trainer Futurama It didnt work so I guess you have to disable the X2 igr to use Evos.

If you cant use existing trainers like CZNs Halo trainer where do you get trainers for EvoX?

I know this is a bit repeative but im a newbie and im still learning.

#8 tyronesoft

tyronesoft

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 September 2003 - 09:39 PM

nice - biggrin.gif

#9 55chev

55chev

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 September 2003 - 01:47 PM

nice and empty

#10 DugFreez

DugFreez

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 06:40 AM

Hi, I'm running Evox 3921 and the X2 4977 BIOS with it's IGR disabled. I have the IGR turned on in Evox. I can't get the supplied Evox trainers to work at all. I have tried the Crash and House of the Dead, and I get nothing. Does Evox or the games have to be on a certain drive partition? I have everything on my F drive. The trainers all show up in Evox fine, and the settings for them seem to be saving fine. The trainers just don't work.

If anyone has got these trainers to work. Please post what folder you have your games in, and what drive your evox is on. Anything that might help.

Thanks

#11 mikejf

mikejf

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 07:09 AM

From the evox readme.txt:
Next you have to copy the Trainer files to c:Trainers

Maybe it needs to be on c: ???

#12 DugFreez

DugFreez

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 12:03 AM

Well, I see the trainer for The House of the Dead IS working for me. I just didn't notice. Silly me, I was expecting a trainer intro before the game booted.

I still can't get the trainer for Crash to work. I have a US Platinum Hits Version. I wonder if the patch might only work on the Original Version? I would assume the coding on the game would be the same between the two versions,but there may be some differences that keep the trainer from working on the Platnium Hits Version.

I have all my files on my F drive.......so the trainers, Evox, and the games all train fine from F. I just can't get it to work on Crash. Sounds like they might need to be more specific with there trainers...........region version, and Original or Platnium Hits Version.

#13 Insurgo

Insurgo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 08:41 AM

How do I convert my trainers to the '.etm' format that the new evox dash uses. It says in the readme 'It should be easy to convert existing Trainers, and or create new Trainer files for use with Evox.' but has no further details.
Thx in advance

#14 moistness

moistness

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 29 September 2003 - 11:06 AM

^^^somebody please help this man cos i want to know myself!!!! tongue.gif^^^

Edited by moistness, 29 September 2003 - 04:47 PM.

#15 mikejf

mikejf

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 04:44 PM

I tried the Crash evox trainer too; it doesn't work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users