#1 RedAssBaboon

RedAssBaboon

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 01:54 PM

Hi All,

I have a MSI 865PE Neo2-FIS2R motherboard for sale. It has on board gigabit lan, 6-channel audio, RAID, ATA 150, 800 Mhz front side bus. Basically everything you need to make a kick ass pc. More info can be found at the manufacturer's site below.

I am asking for $160 shipped. I paid $170 plus shipping for it when I ordered it. It is still sealed and not open. It is BRAND NEW. I needed the money so I have to sell it.

I have references if needed. I will take personal checks. It will be shipped immediately once the check clears.

http://www.msicomput...65PE_Neo2-FIS2R

#2 bucd

bucd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 September 2003 - 04:12 PM

Hi there,

I'm in the process of looking for a new motherboard. But you have to come down on that price. I'm not sure where you got it from but if you look at this link

http://www.nexcomdir...MBMSI865PEFIS2R

they have it for $137(includes ground shipping)

best of luck to ya

-D

#3 RedAssBaboon

RedAssBaboon

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 September 2003 - 06:15 PM

Haha, that's rich. I guess I got screwed by them. That's where I got the motherboard from. Even have the original invoice from Nexcom. I bought it a few weeks ago. How about this. Since they have it listed at $137 shipped, and I'd rather have you buy it from me then from them, I'll make you the same offer, Bucd. Let me know if you are still interested.

Red

#4 RedAssBaboon

RedAssBaboon

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 September 2003 - 12:33 PM

sold

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users