4 replies to this topic

#1 doubles

doubles

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 12:36 AM

Ok I finally found v. 2.4. so what do I do now? do I completely erase everything of 2.3 and add in 2.4? or can I keep the config file, and others???

Thanks

#2 gyrene2083

gyrene2083

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 01:00 AM

"When upgrading/downgrading xbmp build level you need to delete the "0face007" folders under e:udata & e:tdata on your xbox (including the system.bin file), alternativley delete "Xbox Media Player" save from the original xbox dashboard in the Memory manager. This will restore XBMP to its default settins which are needed each time changing build version.

Always update important files such as "codecs.conf" and "config.xml." Check the config.xml for new or modified tags, and always keep a backup."

This is quoted from the manual. Now could you help me with getting the right file so I can setup mine.

#3 doubles

doubles

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 09:32 PM

Thanks for the help!

What do you mean by getting the right file so that you can get yours working? What file do you need? the config file?

#4 gyrene2083

gyrene2083

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 02:14 AM

I got my hands on the wrong file. It was the source code not the actual executible program. No big deal I'm good to go now. I hope what I provided for you worked.

-Semper Fi

#5 JayDee

JayDee

X-S Legend

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,750 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 21 September 2003 - 08:34 AM

That marine needs to stop requesting illegal binary files.

Against board rules/policy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users