#1 belokk

belokk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 September 2003 - 10:43 PM

i posted about this before. but i want to know has anyone successful gotten a stocked hdd to work with the hacked ms dash. using jbone's filler and the true blue patch. i have a 80gig and 2 120gigs i have it working on. now i tried to use the same dash on a stocked hdd and a 30gig one and i use the dummy filler and also on the stocked change what the auto fuiller looks for whats on another partition instead of looking on f: since there no f: patrition thats usable. and it seems like its still looking on the hdd but it never finds anything even thought there are appz and stuff there. i even went as far as formatting the stocked hdd to get 2 gigs on the f: and it still does't work. wondering if the hdds used for the hacked dash have to be a certain size for it to pick up anything. i went through all the steps over, and over again, and went the route of using a fresh new dashboard to dod it all over again, and its not working. so anyone has been sucessful on hdds lower than 80-120gigs, please let me know what you did. thanks

=belokk=

#2 RuStY9

RuStY9

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 September 2003 - 11:36 PM

dont use auto fill?

#3 belokk

belokk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 September 2003 - 11:50 PM

i am sure that may be the problem, that the auto-filler doesn't work with certain size hard drives, but i wanted to see what jabone would say about it . i want to know if that there is a bug in the auto-filler patch. thats all.

=belokk=

#4 DC-burner

DC-burner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 12:02 AM

Yo belokk, It works for me. I thought I told you that at d-central. Everything shows up, I'm just not to savy with the paths, so the apps won't launch. You want me to just rar up my auto filled dash, with no modifications and send it? I can do that for ya. You can test that, I suppose.

And I just checked- It works on my stock hdd with the extra 2 gigs, and my 120 gig hdd the same way.

#5 belokk

belokk

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 22 September 2003 - 12:22 AM

hey dc-burner, yea man that would be great. i didn't know you did the auto-filler,, you only told me you did the true blue patcher only. but yeah i will talk to you on d-central. thanks man =)

=belokk=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users