Photo

Even If You AREN'T Buy A X-ecuter 2

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Poll: Even If You AREN'T Buy A X-ecuter 2

Even If You AREN'T Buy A X-ecuter 2

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Col.Havoc

Col.Havoc

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 October 2002 - 03:57 AM

So, simple, even if you are not planning on buying a X-ectuer v2, which one would you buy?

Give reasons, and don't post pogo/solder/adapter, this war is getting old.

#2 Col.Havoc

Col.Havoc

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,284 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 31 October 2002 - 03:57 AM

If it were me, I would choose the Pro, just because I would like to tinker with things, and having the ability just to update the damn thing for fun comes to mind.

#3 duff

duff

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 04:02 AM

QUOTE (Col.Havoc @ Oct 31 2002, 02:57 AM)
If it were me, I would choose the Pro, just because I would like to tinker with things, and having the ability just to update the damn thing for fun comes to mind.

Agreed, I just hope it's not going to cost an arm and a leg.

#4 duff

duff

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 04:05 AM

QUOTE (duff @ Oct 31 2002, 03:02 AM)
Agreed, I just hope it's not going to cost an arm and a leg.

Oh yea, This is why I am not going to vote on this. I will decide when they are released (also might just stick with the Matrix)

#5 babyoche

babyoche

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 04:42 AM

prices r less than the matrix including the pogo pin one, plus u can have multiple bios, autosearchin the one u need, u most be ps2 user not to see that.

#6 duff

duff

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:01 AM

prices r less than the matrix including the pogo  pin one

How do you know? Show me where can you buy one right now for less than the matrix? You can't because they haven't released a price yet (or the chips) rolleyes.gif

u most be ps2 user not to see that

No, I am a matrix user and I might not see the need to buy another mod chip. There are many people who are satisfied with the mod they have and don't need to spend more money for a mod that won't help them anymore than the chip they already have.

#7 duff

duff

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (babyoche @ Oct 31 2002, 03:42 AM)
u most be ps2 user not to see that.

And whats wrong with being a ps2 user? wacko.gif

#8 POTF

POTF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:20 AM

duff before you ask questions like "how do you know?" Check the website where they are getting the info. Just because you have a Matrix don't try to be biased and put down another chip. We don't need more arguements about which is better etc.

"The mod will be supplied with adapter1 at a much cheaper cost than any other mod. Adapters 2 and 3 will be supplied separately for an extra cost - with the most expensive choice still being cheaper than any other mod available!" That is on their site. So it should be less than the Matrix, unless they change their minds.

#9 babyoche

babyoche

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:28 AM

POTF that was quick, I was getting that. and sorry but is still a better choice.

#10 POTF

POTF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:29 AM

Which is a better choice?

#11 duff

duff

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (POTF @ Oct 31 2002, 04:20 AM)
duff before you ask questions like "how do you know?" Check the website where they are getting the info. Just because you have a Matrix don't try to be biased and put down another chip. We don't need more arguements about which is better etc.

"The mod will be supplied with adapter1 at a much cheaper cost than any other mod. Adapters 2 and 3 will be supplied separately for an extra cost - with the most expensive choice still being cheaper than any other mod available!" That is on their site. So it should be less than the Matrix, unless they change their minds.

I am not being biased at all. I plan on buying a X-2 if the options are right and the price justifies the purchase price (or upgrade in my situation).

Also, I am questioning the fact the they will sell the executer-2 for less than the matrix. I know what they say on their website, but I'm not sure if they are actually going to do what they posted. Read my posts here to see why:

http://xbox-scene.fx...4d4cf1203d5b2e2

#12 duff

duff

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (POTF @ Oct 31 2002, 04:29 AM)
Which is a better choice?

No one really knows yet. The executer team haven't released the actual chip or price yet. So there's nothing to compare to yet except hype.

#13 POTF

POTF

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:33 AM

Yes. I was just browsing the rest of the board and saw that. I understand what you mean. What you said there clears up what you said above. smile.gif I thought you were trying to say that they hadn't mentioned the price being less than the Matrix, and were trying to imply they were lying. (That is what I thought might be biased about your comment.) But I do understand what you said, about how they made those comments before discussing the 2 versions.

#14 duff

duff

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (babyoche @ Oct 31 2002, 04:28 AM)
POTF that was quick, I was getting that. and sorry but is still a better choice.

To babyoche:
Is it? Prove it to me with actual facts, not hype on some piece of vaporware.

To everyone else:
Just trying to prove a point, not start a fucking Jehad over which chip is better.

#15 LumbraX

LumbraX

BANNED AGAIN - Multiple Abuses

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
  • Interests:skateboarding

Posted 31 October 2002 - 05:46 AM

I wanna see some pics. Common Xecuter Team, please give us some pictures of these 2 great chips. PLEASE. unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users