• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brahm2

brahm2

Internet Superstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,003 posts
  • Interests:I'm an EE student at the UofS in Saskatoon. I love guitar and drinking beer.. sometimes both.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 September 2003 - 09:38 PM

SOLD

Hey all, today I am selling my customized Xbox controller.

It is a standard MS Xbox controller with a total of three LEDs. Two are dim (but not dull) green LEDs in the "shoulders" of the controller. The last one is blue and lights up the dongle-plug-thing.

This controller is in great condition. It has been used responsibly by someone obsessed with keeping his stuff in great condition biggrin.gif

Pics:

In the top right of this shot you can see one of the green LEDs
user posted image

There is only one slight problem with this controller. There is a tiny, faint dab of Krazy Glue (used to securly hold the LEDs in place) on the outside of the controller (in red circle). This happend while I was installing, and picked it up with a bit of glue on my hands. Not noticible unless examining closely.
user posted image

The green LEDs are not blinding, but rather a gentle eye-friendly brightness.
user posted image

This is an actual shot of the controller plug I am selling with it. This light is guaranteed to look blue as opposed to the greenish aqua colors that appear in some mod attempts.
user posted image

I am looking to get $25 USD shipped for this controller. Perhaps more, considering it looks so great and functions so well. smile.gif
I can ship to Canada and the USA. I will consider other places but you will have to account for shipping.

I accept PayPal and money order. But I have to recieve payment before I ship.

Please only post in this thread if you are a bidder, have a question for me, or if you have a reference for me! Thanks for looking and happy bidding!! beerchug.gif

edit- I am willing to trade towards an empty Xbox case (good condition w/ trays, fan, eject pcb)
edit again - I also have a brand new Xbox power cable for sale. $5 USD shipped.

Edited by brahm2, 27 September 2003 - 11:30 PM.

#2 parsley

parsley

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 September 2003 - 11:40 PM

$25 shipped

#3 Speck

Speck

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts