#1 pedro

pedro

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 29 September 2003 - 10:51 AM

There is a guy on ebay selling one for 79.99
I dont care to pay that much for it to keep from having to do it myself but I was sonering if anyone had baught anything from him or even if they had baught a different drive from him because I dont want to tbuy on ehtat doesnt work.
His name is superseller81.

any input will be appreciated.

#2 hippo

hippo

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 September 2003 - 11:30 AM

A place near me had 300 suitable drives 2 weeks ago and now they are sold out. Basicly I've vistited them and picked up a case or 2 of drives every week. They were selling the drives at a price of $32 per drive in a box of 10 and it is now $60 per drive effectivly doubling the price for an unmodded drive, not even considering shipping etc.

The price you were quoted is on the old pricing shedule and would be a nice bargain today. I bet that auction started before the price went up. I've seen these as high as $135 recently.

As a modder and re-seller of these drives with so many available local for so long it's put me in a bad spot and I wish I could just find a source for NEW BLACK drives and somewhere in between the 2 prices above and I'm busting ass to make this a done deal But these drives are discontinued and replaced with a drive not suitable for xbox and the models are refered to as the same like they are interchangeable, but they aren't. There are a million of these drives out there too, I just have to find them.

If you're whinning about the price at $79 you're really gonna love it at $120, because that is what I'd have to charge you to make these worth my time. You need to consider what the price of upgrading from 5x to 16x is worth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users