Fast shipping and good prices

#17 SigmaXIX

SigmaXIX

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 10:36 PM

Because this guy rocks, everything is PERFECT when you buy from llamma! He is the best!

#18 nitro_fish

nitro_fish

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2003 - 11:20 PM

Made my second order today. Great people to do business with.

#19 FLuKE11

FLuKE11

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Interests:Games, Women, Music.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 12 January 2004 - 06:32 PM

January 5th, 2004: I Ordered a Bare xbox case, a controller to PC adapter, and an MCPX heatsink.

Update (January 12th): Apparently they were out of heatsinks so my ordered was delayed. Still hasn't shipped yet, but at least I know it will eventually.

Update (January 19th): 2 weeks have gone by, order still hasn't shipped. I emailed them, about it, here is their response:

Our heatsinks came on Friday, but too late to ship. Monday is a US post holiday. Martin Luther King day, so they are not open. Your order will be shipping Tuesday 1/20/04, I know this was a long time to wait so I will refund your shipping cost to you. You paid 17.55 for ship cost so that will be refunded back to you.... I will send it via paypal. Again, sorry about this delay. We are working on a process for backorders. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kristine

Although the order is taking forever, they were kind enough to give me free shipping (to canada no less) because of the delay. Not a bad deal in my book. I probably would order from them again in the future.

Update: (January 26th): 3 weeks have gone by, order isn't here yet. Sad. They did refund my shipping cost though, so that's something to be happy about, I guess. Hope order comes soon.

Update (January 27th): My order arrived today, in good condition.

Edited by FLuKE11, 27 January 2004 - 04:18 PM.

#20 dir-d un-d

dir-d un-d

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Xbox Modding
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 22 January 2004 - 10:28 PM

I ordered some controller ports and some controllers from llamma.com a while ago and they still havent come dry.gif So Im not sure...from what I hear it has AWESOME service and shipping. Once I get my stuff Im sure I will be pleased

#21 liplayer

liplayer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 09:35 PM

Llamma is a good site and is ran by a good guy. I orderd my premoded xbox mobo from him and everything was great. The hd was messed up from shipping but he sent me a new one. He is a Great guy to deal with.

#22 luma

luma

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 25 January 2004 - 11:57 PM

ordered 5 cheapmods, liked the service, so i ordered 10 more. llamma is my new preferred source for xbox mods.

#23 xra

xra

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 09:52 PM

http://www.llamma.com/xbox/parts.htm has the best prices and fast severvice. I have ordered 2 cheapmods and a S controller. The Llamma can't be beat!

cheerz,
xra

#24 dangpride

dangpride

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 March 2004 - 12:39 AM

i think i never ordered somthing at 12 at night and next day it was out shipping. everything came in perfect condition. LLAMMA.COM JUST CAN'T GET BEAT!

#25 SpiderX

SpiderX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 March 2004 - 07:50 PM

I've ordered twice from these guys, and both times fast service and fast shipping. Products in perfect condition. This web site rocks!!! biggrin.gif

#26 GIR6K

GIR6K

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:I like xbox, the greatest console right now. I also favor computers, and music, and art.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 23 March 2004 - 12:55 PM

very good, very fast with ground shipping, took 6 days for my xbox case to come in.

#27 soupy1404

soupy1404

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 10:46 PM

biggrin.gif Awesome service.... I looked on this forum first because Llamma seamed to be the only place I could find a CPU heatsink CLIP...

I ordered and was charged the correct amount and received to very very fast ... THANKS LLAMMA

p.s. be care full those clips break easaly

soupy1404

#28 mcfarlandaaron1

mcfarlandaaron1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 01:52 AM

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
I sent my Modded Xbox to these guys to have it repaired(bad power supply, xbox was powering down on its own after 10 minutes) and I had it back in a week and half and the xbox was working flawlessly. I would recommend these guys 100%, also recommend the guys at www.system-mods.com also.

#29 Ha|o

Ha|o

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 July 2004 - 10:21 PM

Order #3904

Placed an order with these guys late Thursday afternoon. My order was then shipped on Monday and I received it today (Wednesday). Service and shipping was great! These guys have stuff you can't find anywhere else on the internet, motherboards, power supplies, cables, acessories, you name it! I would definatly recomend these guys to anyone.

Thanks a lot Llamma!!

#30 Ha|o

Ha|o

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:10 PM

Placed another order with Llamma. Service was even faster this time. Ordered late Sunday night, shipped Monday and received on Wednesday. Although I ordered a controller extension cable, I ended up getting a Xbox to PC cable instead. But...oh well cool.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users