• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Interests:Stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 26 July 2005 - 06:48 PM

Order #21555

Awesome. Had a problem with my order (didn't receive the ATA166 cable I had ordered), but I contacted Llamma, and they shipped the missing item today by USPS Priority. Definitely recommended... love the way they handle problems.

beerchug.gif

#47 xbox_newbster

xbox_newbster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 August 2005 - 10:30 PM

smile.gif ok my mb came in perfectly wrapped,nice and tucked under some foam and well protected.i'm very happy with the way they handle things,they even inform me of some errors about my order which i found weird,the site never ask me to pay for my item.but everything worked out fine.i'm surprised that they had the motherboards in stock because most other sites didn't have any. A++ rating and they will hear from me again.have a beer guys. beerchug.gif

#48 Lung-Dart

Lung-Dart

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Interests:Computers, gamming, modding, music, playing instruments, healthy lifestyle, poutines, $$$
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 16 August 2005 - 03:48 AM

Tried to place an order with Llamma. Paid them with paypal. got conformation of order in minutes. 5 days passed and i get notification my order was canceled.

They returned my money in full, but wont take my order because im canadian paying with paypal. The only way to get around this is to use a credit card with paypal, or just use a credit card through them. Paypal has already taken a slice off the top for transfering canadian funds to american.

Now im out $20 with no stuff. Customer service line is a wrong number, and e-mail has been no help whatsoever. They got good stuff and good prices and everyone else seems to like them.

If your canadian with out a credit card, think about shopping somwhere else.

#49 Granulated

Granulated

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 August 2005 - 09:18 PM

Placed a pretty simple order for some P/E buttons and 2 ATA 166 cables.

Got the wrong cables. They sent me the 4 device cables, which I have no use for.

Got a prompt reply, and they sent me a UPS shipping label. Got the correct cables pretty quickly. Good experience, will come back!

#50 n3r0

n3r0

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • Interests:FMX, Drumming
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 31 August 2005 - 05:23 AM

very good with customer service, but they take friday through monday afternoon off, so its hard to get ahold of them, but when you do it works well.

i made on order but then cancelled within the next few minutes, my money was taken out of my account, and i waited almost a week for it to be put back in, until i had to try and get ahold of them to ask them to refund the money.

i have another order i sent back for a refund because i didnt need it a few days before i recieved it, im positive they will give me a refund minus the re-stocking fee which im completely willing to pay.

all in all, i havnt tried their products, but they are a good small company. a little overpriced but... to each his own.

#51 sdenton

sdenton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 02:57 PM

Order #24988

I can definitely endorse these guys. Good prices, good products and it took maybe 48 hrs before my order was in the hands of fedex for my xbox motherboard and parts.

Well done!

#52 C o s m o

C o s m o

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Interests:The Shocker, mudbutt, luge lessons, buggery.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 26 October 2005 - 09:19 PM

I ordered a LONG time ago and never added anything here.
BUY FROM THE LLAMMA!!!
When ordering, I screwed up my order, so I left a phone message and email asking them to cancel my order. They did and reversed CC charges ASAP. Re-ordered the right thing and it arrived in no time at all.

Very good people with whom to work. The best experience I've have with buying Xbox stuff, bar-none!

#53 Glimmermere

Glimmermere

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 27 October 2005 - 04:45 PM

Order 22011. 7/30/05. Xbox DVD Drive - Thomson.
Ordered Thomson DVD drive for my son's Xbox. My son and a friend of his installed it in my absence. Either they inadvertently punched through the warranty seal, or it was broken when Llamma sent it. I've no way of knowing for sure. I do know that there would've been no reason for them to open the DVD drive up, 'cause they just wanted to get it in and working, so they could play. Unfortunately, the DVD drive from Llamma was defective (anytime game was paused, it would lock up... not a problem with original drive). Got RMA , sent to Llamma. They refuse to repair, require $8 to send it back. I understand their position--the seal was indeed broken. I know, but cannot prove, that we didn't open up the DVD drive. I know, but cannot prove, that it was defective when Llamma sent it. I realize that some people would try to take advantage of them if they didn't have rules like the one about the warranty seal. But the "unfortunate result" is that I spent about $80 to get a bad drive from Llamma. (This was all after exchanging a number of emails with the CustomerService@llamma.com folks, who were very polite, and tried to help, but were, by policy, not permitted to do so.)

#54 sdenton

sdenton

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(sdenton @ Oct 22 2005, 09:08 AM)
Order #24988

I can definitely endorse these guys. Good prices, good products and it took maybe 48 hrs before my order was in the hands of fedex for my xbox motherboard and parts.

Well done!

View Post

To add to this, one cable was slightly short. They made an extender and sent it out the next day!!!!!

#55 red.bull.x

red.bull.x

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:reverse engineering, c, delphi, 32bit assembler, beer and video games.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:05 PM

I just ordered a crystal clear xcm case from llamma on sunday december 5th with fedex 2 day and sure enough it's sitting right here looking beautiful as ever and just as the ad described. This is my first time ordering an item from llamma and i'm very happy with the prompt service and the professional service I received.

another happy customer! smile.gif

#56 cnanextel

cnanextel

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 06:36 PM

Order #26996 (Order Received)
Order Date: Saturday 10 December, 2005

so i hear goodthing about the llamma so i order 1 xTORX T10 Short Arm L-Key ,1 xTORX T20 Short Arm L-Key, and 1 xTORX T15 Short Arm L-Key and pick USPS(Priority (2 - 3 Days) shipping so i should have it by this week ill update once i recive the product

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users