Photo

Maybe Its Because I Only Go To General Chat But...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
144 replies to this topic

#1 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 October 2003 - 05:54 AM

Maybe its because I only go to general chat but xbox-scene is lookin real gay.

Any old timers still hangin around? And of course by any I really mean any whose name doesn't start with "Shanafa" ph34r.gif

#2 Large Dopant white

Large Dopant white

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 October 2003 - 05:55 AM

Does the guy with the handle "Dkoikadabra" count? I've been around for a little more than a year... and yes, this site's changed alot. Some shit is good, some is bad (they dared to trashbin a Retard Monkey post!). But, hey, guess that's what happens when the userbase blows up overnight.

#3 lookformeb

lookformeb

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,573 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 October 2003 - 05:58 AM

i remember comming aroud here about a year ago just looking around and reading some posts, never joined though... yeah, it has changed a lot...

im part of the overnight blow up, i'll admit. i just cant stand some of the ignorant ppl around here... Large Dopant white and I are on a mission, we'll fix it for the comming gernations... laugh.gif

#4 Large Dopant white

Large Dopant white

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 06:02 AM

I still say the worst thing to ever happen was a solderless modchip (thank you, Matrix!). I still say it singlehandedly diluted the intelligent posts on this board, and it heralded dumbasses like Bagel (which, in turn, heralded horrid moderators like Cheerio). I still wish it was just Opjose, N00bvin, and Xant pretty much running things... it was really kind of cool here. You were actually allowed to speak up against some user if they're stupid (nasis x. is a prime example... did I have fun spoofing that dumbass)... nowadays, they're alot more touchy about that because it could spark huge flamewars. It's too bad, really.
EDIT: PSISP will sterilize all the idiots, I swear! Jordanus and Sk8ermike are the first to march into the Chamber of Castration.... once it's built, of course. biggrin.gif

Edited by Large Dopant white, 09 October 2003 - 06:03 AM.

#5 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (kard63 @ Oct 9 2003, 02:54 AM)

Any old timers still hangin around? And of course by any I really mean any whose name doesn't start with "Shanafa" ph34r.gif

Huh? Xbox-Scene is still great. Maybe you should start venturing out of general and help other posters. Test new apps and give feedback, etc. Have a purpose here.

Probably seems like it's "gay" to you because posts do not count for you anymore in general.

#6 Large Dopant white

Large Dopant white

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 781 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 06:10 AM

QUOTE (shanafan @ Oct 9 2003, 08:08 AM)
QUOTE (kard63 @ Oct 9 2003, 02:54 AM)

Any old timers still hangin around?  And of course by any I really mean any whose name doesn't start with "Shanafa" ph34r.gif

Huh? Xbox-Scene is still great. Maybe you should start venturing out of general and help other posters. Test new apps and give feedback, etc. Have a purpose here.

Probably seems like it's "gay" to you because posts do not count for you anymore in general.

While I agree it isn't gay, I'd say it did change.... you were around, Shan. You remember how it used to be like. Don't tell me that, if you could, you wouldn't change it back to the 'old boys club', as it were.

#7 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 06:45 AM

While I agree it isn't gay, I'd say it did change.... you were around, Shan. You remember how it used to be like. Don't tell me that, if you could, you wouldn't change it back to the 'old boys club', as it were.

I remember how it was. But, XS is much better right now. Back then, people got away with so much stuff here, looking back, they were lucky as hell. But, now XS has a great moderating team ( wink.gif ) and is keeping this site better than ever.

#8 dizturbd

dizturbd

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 06:53 AM

Can you add iwinulose to the castration chamber? And that XbOxMoDz.... guy?

#9 Xbox-Savage

Xbox-Savage

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:To Sleep with your mommy.

Posted 09 October 2003 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE (kard63 @ Oct 9 2003, 03:54 AM)

wink.gif yeah , bring back cheerio , i had lots of laughs with the Photoshoped pictures laugh.gif

#10 Alicia

Alicia

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 October 2003 - 08:15 AM

I guess it's because I am new here but I personally think that this place is just fine (apart from a few rude people). Maybe take a break for a while or something Kard63. BTW what is your avatar supposed to be?

#11 dizturbd

dizturbd

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 08:22 AM

I have been here for a long time. I just don't post much. I mostly post when I can help someone or talk about a game I liked or not and don't really show myself in Gen Chat.

#12 moistness

moistness

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 09 October 2003 - 08:22 AM

is it a cats arse? or is that just the way im looking at it? blink.gif

#13 sith

sith

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 October 2003 - 08:24 AM

I once stated "It seems that change around here is never for the better", and it was edited out by a mod... which curtainly proves i was right in my statement, however then i steped back and realized.. i should not care so much, peeps have to do what they have to do to run a managable site, so i'm not around so much any more (because of the changes), and thats cool... my life goes on as well as everyone elses.. i still care too much...peace

.sith.

#14 Xbox-Savage

Xbox-Savage

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
  • Interests:To Sleep with your mommy.

Posted 09 October 2003 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (Alicia @ Oct 9 2003, 06:15 AM)
I guess it's because I am new here but I personally think that this place is just fine (apart from a few rude people). Maybe take a break for a while or something Kard63. BTW what is your avatar supposed to be?

laugh.gif is a cat's butt hole rotfl.gif

#15 moistness

moistness

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 09 October 2003 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Oct 9 2003, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (Alicia @ Oct 9 2003, 06:15 AM)
I guess it's because I am new here but I personally think that this place is just fine (apart from a few rude people).  Maybe take a break for a while or something Kard63.  BTW what is your avatar supposed to be?

laugh.gif is a cat's butt hole rotfl.gif

thats what i thought wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users