#1 eviled

eviled

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 October 2003 - 02:38 PM

Got a stupid question for you. I already have a matrix chip running and exov dash installed on the HDD. Everything works fine. I want to do this solder thing where you connect the 2 points on top of the MDB and bottom. i want to do this because the chip flakes out every once in a while on the 3 xboxes i modded so far. And i either have to tap the side of the xbox the chip is on gently while off or open it up and re-position the chip.

What i want to know is will the evox dash boot after i solder those 2 points if i remove the matrix chip? And if so will i be able to flash the TSOP directly without doing any special tricks (i.e. 007 save)? Thank for any help!

#2 venturahighway

venturahighway

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (eviled @ Oct 9 2003, 04:38 PM)
What i want to know is will the evox dash boot after i solder those 2 points if i remove the matrix chip?

no, it will not.
you must use a trick. you won't need a memcard because you can put the gamesave hack on your box manually while you still have your matrix in. then remove it and just rent 007AUF or mech assault.

#3 fluidmax

fluidmax

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 October 2003 - 04:21 PM

there is a way to flash the tsop without the game save trick...matrix can flash the TSOP (as long as ur TSOP is good)
just follow the TUT section

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users