2 replies to this topic

#1 help or need help

help or need help

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 06:48 PM

I bought a xbox and it had evolution x all ready to go but the isp is blank so i dont know if i can ftp it over so i thought i would play it off the cd but when the cd spins it saids unkown at the top but it said the same thing and the vcd played on the xbmp but it played the vcd i dont know what to do the boXplorer that is already on it but is always blank even when the vcd was in no files show up even when it reads the disc

I thought i could use boxplorer to copy the files to the hardrive but is always blank when the files are on there im burning with nero and making an iso with magic iso i just dont know how to get the emulator to run off the cd is it supposed to boot up or do you have to do somthing else to start it

#2 DoMin2

DoMin2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 06:53 PM

ok first off, the reason your cd came up as unknown, is because the xbox read the xbe file and thought it was a official xbox game. Well on the ISP part, you need to get a crossover cable/Hubbie/Router, and try from there...Very good results... After that just drop your emus on the specific spot your ini says to drop it on...and then enjoy.. blink.gif

#3 help or need help

help or need help

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 07:34 PM

If the xbe file is being read then how come i cant play the emulator and how come it doesn't show up in the boXplorer i just want to play the emulators is the cd with the emulator supposed to boot up and play or do you need to do somthing else to play the emulator off the cd i pushed the play dvd rom in xbox media player and it go's back to evolution X with the unkown at the top.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users