TeKNyNe

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 123 posts

Posted 10 October 2003 - 10:58 PM

OK
I used DVD2XBOX v 4.2 (I think) to backup my Mall Rats DVD
When I went to play it with XBOX Media Player, every VOB I select is messed up. I get choppy random scenes and in different languages, and other scenes randomly pop up too. Every other movie I've tried does the same thing. Am I missing something?

#2 [[CWB]]-Master-

[[CWB]]-Master-

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 02:42 PM

I think there is something with the decryption of the movie, or maybe its just me. I too, have had the same Problem and have been looking for someone else to help me with it!

Could someone that knows about copying DVD movies and playing them back on the xbox harddrive please shed some light on this matter!!!

#3 MorfiusX

MorfiusX

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,008 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 October 2003 - 05:49 PM

The DVD movie is encrypted. You have to start on the PC and use DVD Decrypter. got to http://www.doom9.net for more info on this process.

#4 gunie19

gunie19

X-S Young Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 21 October 2003 - 06:07 PM

ido not rip to movies on xboxhardisk
uhm i use TDK dvd+r for movies and plays very good but do not use for movies verbatim dvd-r/rw or nashua dvd+r an phlips dvd+r becouse its sucks the movie works but how is shoppy stuttering and hear strangly noise from xbox dvdrom i have xbox philips drive
but i have play that media on normal home dvdplayer and plays fine i think that xboxdrive have a bad lens mad.gif

i use dvdshrink 3.0a beta rip the movie on hardisk and burn with nero 6 smile.gif

Edited by gunie19, 21 October 2003 - 06:46 PM.

#5 WiSo

WiSo

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 751 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 21 October 2003 - 07:52 PM

dvd2xbox does css decryption. the newest version is 0.4.8. it makes an 1:1 copy unfortunately no encoding.
Wait a little for 0.4.9 because 0.4.8 sometimes has problems with the decryption.

http://dvd2xbox.xbox-scene.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users