#1 ariel_mizrahi

ariel_mizrahi

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 12 October 2003 - 02:49 PM

I have a mod chip on my xbox and ive burned the evox files on a cd-rw, and it does not work, it is for the cd that it have to be a normal cd or a dvd?, or the problem its for the files???, can someone master reply this?, my drive is the first one that comes out on xbox, i bouoght the xbox 2 days later than it comes out, i think i have the thomson mod chip, and the evox cd its an LG rewritable disc of 650 MB and 74 min, but i put halo in and it works, then i put back the evox disc (cd-rw), and it doesn't works, then i put halo and works again, then i put the evox cd-rw again and it didnt work, i think is the evox files, can you help me to download evox or just send me yours by msn messenger, i think that i need the first evox files, i mean v.1.0 or the earliest, my email is: ariel_mizrahi@hotmail.com, just add me on your msn messenger buddy list (by msn messenger you can send over 50 MBs), thanks a lot, im flamethrower.gif lurk.gif torch.gif muhaha.gif bdaybiggrin.gif

#2 nezff

nezff

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:gaming, gaming o and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 October 2003 - 03:06 PM

i hate to tell u, but u will get in some trouble posting this all these times. no reson for this.

#3 itsluch

itsluch

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 03:33 PM

Can you do us a favor, the next time you post a question reread your question and fix any mistakes. Because I could not understand what hell you are talking about. Also you can not request files from here you need to go get the files yourself from usual places. There's a pinned thread in the newbie section on where to get files. What is "master reply"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users