• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DmnEyes

DmnEyes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 04:18 PM

I need help fixing my xbox anyhelp would be nice. heres the prob if i use the modchip it are runs fine and dandy while enabled. But when i disable it and try to start up the xbox turns on then turns off (twice) then it starts up flashing red and no picture on the screen. Im using the evox d6 bios its the only one that works. i have the executer 4976 but it wont run..... plz help me

#2 Booger Bob

Booger Bob

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 07:55 PM

do you have the hardriver locked, if so do you have the original dash on there

#3 DmnEyes

DmnEyes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 09:48 PM

yes the hard drive is locked properly. i can access the ms dashboard but if i turn the mod chip off it will not boot. i have used slayers auto installer but nothing.

#4 lart2150

lart2150

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 12:09 AM

did you mess up your tsop?

#5 DmnEyes

DmnEyes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 12:14 AM

i dont think ive messed with the tsop. when i detect it it says "Chip Type: TSOP Reflashed (AMD - Am29F080B)"

#6 DmnEyes

DmnEyes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 October 2003 - 11:21 PM

*UPDATED* Something weird is happening now when i disable my mod chip It still loads EvoX And it says im running Evox 2.6 bios. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING on........

#7 DmnEyes

DmnEyes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 03:14 AM

I need someones professional opinion. I open the xbox and took a look at everything Then i noticed that there was this white goo spilled all over the Power supply i wanted to know if that was normal or if i would need to replace this in order to get it working again.

Contact Me through AIM (DmnEyes) or Windows Messenger(Jose_Pena8@hotmail.com) So taht i can send you pictures.

#8 Blastomy

Blastomy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:Good Times

Posted 15 October 2003 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (DmnEyes @ Oct 12 2003, 08:14 PM)
i dont think ive messed with the tsop. when i detect it it says "Chip Type: TSOP Reflashed (AMD - Am29F080B)"

Right there, you flashed your TSOP probably with a different bios than the one on your chip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users