41 replies to this topic

#31 Wild182

Wild182

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 07:48 AM

Nice review it was good to read and something good came out of Computer Class wink.gif

Ive only had morrowind for a few days now but it really rocks..
Ive not really played it long enough to say what i like and dont like

but my first impressions are it rocks
Apart from it takes ages to load sad.gif

#32 green_beetle

green_beetle

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 April 2004 - 10:18 AM

i have this game loadded on my hdd. i suppose i would get addicted to it if i took my time to read some dialogue.
its prob better for me to start this RPG in the holidays when i got plenty of spare time. happy.gif

#33 Wild182

Wild182

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 03:25 PM

I just dont read the dialogue wink.gif
Lol laugh.gif

#34 XIXBOXIX360

XIXBOXIX360

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Playing Video Games, Talking On The Computer, And Playing Sports.<br /><br /><br />
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:32 PM

I agree with most of you about this review, Morrowind: The Elder Scrolls 3 is a very good game. But, the only true problem I've found with it is the freezing glitch, it's so annoying because I had so much money, items and skill and it just froze on me. Here are my numbers on this game...

Graphics - 9/10

Sound - 9/10

Gameplay - 9.5/10

Replay Value - 8.5/10

Overall - 9/10

My Score - 8.4/10

Why might you ask my score was .6 points lower then the overall score I gave it well to tell you it's because of that freezing glitch, very unprofessional work for such a great game. Oblivion will be a lot better though.

#35 Death In Darkness

Death In Darkness

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Hacking,Gaming,Xbox Live,Computers,Web Design,Playing Basketball,Watching Sports and T.V.,Music.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 November 2005 - 01:44 AM

Morrowind is one of the most superior Xbox games made ever; it has everything from graphics, sound, and controls. This has to be one of the best role-playing games of all time, and I can't wait to see Morrowind: Oblivion the next installment in the Morrowind series. Just like to say awesome review JaggedChild04, very detailed and descriptive of all the features and in-game depth of the Morrowind genre. There was just two problems that I found with this game that dissapointed me was the glitches throughout the game, such as going through invisible walls, jumping off high buildings and not losing health, and other random occurences like that. My last complainted about this game was the freezing glitch that happened ever so often; it just bugged me a lot to never know when it will happen, and when it does and I didn't save I lose all my progress from where I started. This being said I give this game an overall score of 8/10.

#36 thoughtudied999

thoughtudied999

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 06:54 AM

I've had this game for about a week. I picked up the Game of the Year edition from Best Buy. I was never really a fan of these types of games but had heard good things about this game. I have to say, I am truly addicted. I really don't do the story, but rather, just run around exploring. I am an Imperial born under the Tower sign. I built up my security skill so that I can easily steal stuff. I get some kind of sick enjoyment out of killing people and stealing all of their posessions, especially the shopkeepers, because then I have free reign to anything that I want to take in their shop. I would really reccomend this game to anybody who does or doesn't like RPG's.

#37 widemouthfrog

widemouthfrog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:25 PM

i play the GOTY edition a lot but i can't wait until they bring out Elar scrolls 4!
They keep on putting back the release date mad.gif

#38 The Zep Man

The Zep Man

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 10 February 2006 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE(widemouthfrog @ Feb 9 2006, 12:32 PM) View Post

i play the GOTY edition a lot but i can't wait until they bring out Elar scrolls 4!
They keep on putting back the release date mad.gif
I have seen the preview-videos of The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion and the graphics are jawdropping. The PC-version also has an updated toolkit to create your own levels. It is supposed that a lot of stuff can be created more easier, like making forests.

If the gameplay is better than The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, I won't see why we will not have another GOTY-edition of a fantastic game. cool.gif

#39 Daedric Masterchief

Daedric Masterchief

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Hanging out with friends, writing, Tae Kwondo, Blowing up my friends in video games
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 March 2006 - 09:20 PM

I love this game. I mean, Look at my name! Not Masterchief, the Daedric.

#40 pmprints

pmprints

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 08:49 PM

I bought the GOTY edition after I read in a magazine that morrowind was a great game. I absolutly hated it at first and thought 'what a waste of money' However after you spend a couple hours and actually follow the main task you better understand how to play and it becomes wicked addicting. I put the game on the HDD which does speed up the save/load times, but they are still very slow.
The game (GOTY in-cluded) contains bugs such as random freezes or getting stuck in places and having no way out.
I always made a new save whenever I played, I do this for all my games. So I had over 100 saves for sure. Unfortunately when my xbox hdd crashed I lost it all. (Never get a Maxtor drive) I think I had completed a good 70% of the game too. Looking forward to replaying it in the summer if I have the time....

#41 sunker

sunker

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:xbox,n64,cstrikesource,tv,anything that doesnt involve outside.
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 August 2006 - 01:35 PM

good review

#42 Razor_Ramon

Razor_Ramon

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Weed,Rugby,Vid games,Modding , killing stuff

Posted 21 October 2006 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE(myffonline @ Dec 11 2003, 10:34 AM) View Post

Well I didn't like this game much at all. I played it for about 10 hours I guess, got sick of wasting hours wandering the land getting lost or killed by things, or getting attacked by those god awful teradactyl things. Those stupid teradactyl birds made me just about smash this game into pieces. Much too boring also, nothing ever happened that was interesting, and everywhere looks the same.

hahah laugh.gif

That made me laugh alot,god dam stupid teradactyl things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users