• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 elena29

elena29

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 October 2003 - 09:08 PM

I wanted to bakup my Finding Nemo:I made the iso file,i burned on a dvd-rw but my xbox didn't "see" it! So i put the dvd-rw in my pc,i extracted the iso with Xiso and FTP the game to the xbox,but when i launch it with HdLoader it returns to Evox dashboard...
Someone can help me????

Edited by elena29, 19 October 2003 - 09:15 PM.

#2 gr8fuldea

gr8fuldea

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 12:16 AM

Sounds like a media check problem. FTP the default.xbe back to your PC and use ADR Patcher or Craxtion to patch the file, then ftp it back to the xbox and try again.

#3 nezff

nezff

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:gaming, gaming o and gaming
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 October 2003 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (gr8fuldea @ Oct 19 2003, 08:16 PM)
Sounds like a media check problem. FTP the default.xbe back to your PC and use ADR Patcher or Craxtion to patch the file, then ftp it back to the xbox and try again.

i second that, use adr for patching. if the game shoots right back to ur evox dash, then it needs patching. look for the xbe files and patch em.

#4 elena29

elena29

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:02 PM

it's not a patch problem:my findingnemo.iso was already patched,in fact ADR says me the game doesn't need a patch!what shall i do now?

#5 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (elena29 @ Oct 20 2003, 05:02 PM)
it's not a patch problem:my findingnemo.iso was already patched,in fact ADR says me the game doesn't need a patch!what shall i do now?

Yes, the game does need a patch. ALL games made after February 2003 need to be patched. Try using Craxtion to patch the XBE

http://craxtion.xbox-scene.com

Also, check to make sure the game has a proper folder listing (make sure there are folders, not all files in the root)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users