re4de2ye0

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:20 PM

When I first saw the Nyko controller with the fans in the grips, I thought holy shit they have thought of everything, then I played with one and broke it and I could think of is this is a holy piece of shit. I know many have probably thought of this or had some sort of idea but can we somehow contact MS and get this going. I mean what is stopping them from making a wireless s type controller with the fans in the grips? I mean shit if they can make software to run a supercomputer and to secure a fortune 500 companies money why can't they cut the cord off and put some fans in the s type? When you have 4 players or 8 if you use a system link that is a lot of cable and can be a huge mess, not to mention if you wind up the cables once then they are screwed up for good. Maybe I am just venting here but surely someone else feels the same way I do, that they need to make these, I would not be shy to pay 50 bucks for one of these as long as they were of the same quality and performance (i.e. didn't lag or freeze) as the original s type. Sorry for such a long post from a newb but damn come on Bill wake up and smell the currency.

#2 Supplicium

Supplicium

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 October 2003 - 08:36 PM

M$ isnt in to the cool add-on stuff, they leave that stuff to the thrid-party companies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users