• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 December 2004 - 06:23 PM

Friend Brahm2

im dont have a capoture card!!
im have a xbox 1.6 and in this version i can capture images of my xbox ?

how i can capture videos and screenshots running of softwares/games of my xbox ?

#32 WBAGAM

WBAGAM

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 04 January 2005 - 06:38 PM

Great tutorials

beerchug.gif

thanx for da help

#33 Major_Woody

Major_Woody

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 07:25 AM

is there a way to transfer the music on the xbox harddrive onto a pc???

#34 Kandyii

Kandyii

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:46 PM

Hi all,

Has anyone had any problems with sound when MP3's and a slideshow of pics are played together? The slideshow plays on OK but the song gets all scrabbled up for some reason.

I have the Xecuter 2 lite and X2 4083.06 bios installed. And I have the EVO-X 3935 dashboard installed. The app is XBMC.

Could this be a problem with the XBMC? Hardware? Is there another application out there I could try to dignose this problem.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Kandy.

#35 Kandyii

Kandyii

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 05:57 PM

I think I may have solved my own problem. I have found a newer copy of the XBMC on the FTP site of xbmp.uk.xbins.org and installed that on to my xbox and so far it's good, touch wood.

May be I had a duff copy of the XBMC.

cool.gif

#36 john eats

john eats

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2005 - 07:02 AM

I bought a game in NTSC format and i have a pal xbox (non modded) can anyone help me play my game

#37 martinemt

martinemt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:07 PM

beerchug.gif Cheers everyone!

Has anyone ever had an Audio/Sound problem where everything has a "Static" Sound? How do you fix this? Any help would be very much appreciated. I was kind of thinking it was a bent or broken pin where the A/V cable plugs in the Xbox, but I do not see anything and do not know where to start. Please help.

#38 hoobatech

hoobatech

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:50 AM

im not really seeing any links for Video in dry.gif anyone have a url

#39 PrIsM

PrIsM

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:29 PM

hello im definitely a newb at this thing but i was wondering i put the setting on my ms dash on 720p and widescreen for my hdtv and my modded xbox only uses this setting if i have the actual game disc but when i try to play the games on my hard drive it plays it on 420i and 4:3 is there any way i can change this please help huh.gif

#40 flame_of_peace

flame_of_peace

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2006 - 12:23 PM

Help someone. Dunno were to post this message but how do I run run HD content on a chipped xbox such as HD clips streamed over a networked xbox, which has a media centre on it? I know games can be run, but heard anything else cannot be handled by the xbox because it is only 733 mhz and needs to be upgraded to 1.4. Thanks for the help.

#41 xboxnoob222

xboxnoob222

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 05:24 PM

I want to connect my xbox 360 to my pc monitor (HPf1905e). The monitor has DVI-D and VGA inputs. I don't want to have to switch vga cables in and out. What are my options? How much? Where do I buy? Thanks! biggrin.gif

#42 mariust5

mariust5

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 02:59 PM

Got an xbox today , secod hand , swaped it with my old one but is showing in black and white ! Are there any settings to change this or anything else that i can do to show normal picture . It came with one of them YPrSt whatever cable but there's nowhere to plug it in my system .
My stuff goes through an old sat box and from there to my tv with a normal aerial cable . Thanks
Ok , found and burned Enigmah on a cd-rw , but it's not recognised by the drive , by the way the xbox it's not modded . I tryed it on modded one and it works .
The games are all PAL so i'm beggining to think that the box is NTSC .
Is there anything else i can do apart from installing a modchip ?

Plugged it straight in to scart socket , same result with 3 different cables , 1 with s-video going in to a scart adaptor and 2 of the ones yelow= video , red=audio , white =audio .
Don't know what u mean by '' fubared '' ( busted ? )
Is there a scart adaptor for the cable it came with ?
Thanks all .

#43 akahector

akahector

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 12:00 AM

zip file link is broken.

#44 keebord

keebord

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

i too need the zip files, i was hoping that by replying to this old ass post that someone that has them could post them again

#45 el_xero

el_xero

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:21 AM

Guys.. Ive been going though this thread here hoping to come across something which could help me.. but seems I'm the only one trying to go the other way here....

every one is going higher def but i want to go the old way... I need some help

my RF switch on my box was wack so i opened it up in hopes of rewireing it sadly i goofed and cant remember where the wires were supposed to go.. does anyone know where i can get a diagram to show how to wire the xobx cable for RF switch?

pweeeeese!???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users