5 replies to this topic

#1 jcmendota

jcmendota

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 08:34 PM

mad.gif
I backed up my NBA Live 2004 disc to my HDD, and the game seems to have crashed my entire system. After the game finishing copying over, the list in the game management on HD screen said "No name found on XBE file" (or something like this). This seemed strange, as I had never witnessed a message like that before. So, when I reset my system to play the game, I noticed that everything had gone horribly awry. The bootup is now incredibly slow, and the menu graphics show up VERY slowly. Also, in my list of actions to choose from, DVD Region Free Player shows up in RED rather than the normal white. I cannot access the games list, and I cannot get into the system settings either. I tried to FTP into the Xbox like I used to do in order to try and remove the game, but my Xbox does not seem to respond to the FTP transfer anymore. I had 4.6GB free when I tried to put on this 2.8GB game. Could that lack of hard drive space be the problem? Has anyone else heard of this or seen this? My hard drive is a 120GB Maxtor, if that makes a difference. PLEASE HELP!!!

#2 DVDragon

DVDragon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2003 - 11:29 PM

There is definately something goin' on with this game because i can't even make an iso out of it. I'm using isomaker and it goes through the process and even shows the file itself but as soon as it is through the file just disappears. Crazy stuff.

#3 ThUgLoVe

ThUgLoVe

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 October 2003 - 04:04 PM

i had NP at all backin up nba live 2004 to my HDD(using Boxplorer),and so far its working great knock on wood.....

XBOX v1.1
Matrix mod
X2_4977_blue_noaim
EvoX-V1.8.3752

maybe you guys have a old bios or evox

#4 Slirpy

Slirpy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 October 2003 - 04:25 PM

Hope you saved your c: and e: drives

unsure.gif

#5 DVDragon

DVDragon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 October 2003 - 05:52 PM

Well i didn't put it on my xbox hardrive, i was just trying to make an extra copy but as i said in the above post it won't even let me make an iso of it.

#6 akillamuthafucca

akillamuthafucca

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 22 October 2003 - 11:05 PM

I have no problem with the backup first time ready to play
game is little choppy though i gues its ea programming
cause madden does the same thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic