No replies to this topic

#1 stewdvh

stewdvh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 October 2003 - 05:53 PM

Im in major need of help,i've had my chipped xbox for a while now,it was done by a friend of a friend at the beginning of the summer.

At first all was well,i have a 120gb hard drive with plenty of video,games e.t.c. installed. I'm no expert when it comes to xbox but i can deduce that im running an xecuter2 chip under evolutionX,i cannot tell what bios version im running. Recently i began having trouble saving end of game saves yet i could still backup xbox titles using Xb Copy. When given the opportunity by the xbox to delete some saved games on screen i wrongly assumed they were in game saves and promptly began deleting them aswell as some other unknown programs. When i booted back to the dashboard i was gutted to see that when i tried to boot up several of my games and all of my applications were gone!!!

Now i have very few games left and none of the programs work so i cannot watch any saved media or backup anymore games,having looked at a number of tutorials around this site,i have downloaded a demo version of FlashFXP v2.1 (build 924) and paid the registration fee for the full version.

On the pc side of things,i am running windows xp professional, i use an external usb cable modem and i connect the xbox to the pc with a crossover cable. When i open network connections i see four options in my LAN or high speed internet connections window,these are as follows:

1) 1394 Connection
Enabled
1394 Net Adaptor

(these are the properties of this connection : it is scheduled to obtain an IP address automatically aswell as the DNS settings. It has not got the XP firewall activated.)

2) Local Area Connection 5
Enabled, Firewalled
USB Cable Modem 351000

(properties of this connection : Address Type : Assigned by DHCP, IP Address : 80.1.110.01, Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0, Default Gateway : 80.1.110.254. It has got the XP firewall activated)

3) Local Area Connection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users