Put Your Ideas Here...
Posted 18 October 2003 - 02:20 AM
Or is there a way to disable it now??
Posted 19 October 2003 - 12:00 AM
Ripping a game from someone else's box to your PC works fine though, just can't Load ISO to his xbox..soon as it sees ava it goes into boost......never thought to try it with evox, but then I don't think Qwix works with other dash's does it?
(You may be thinking ...well if he can set up FTP to Xbox for me he can't be all that retarded..well it was me at his house setting it up so I could get in...)
Edited by CanBert, 19 October 2003 - 12:02 AM.
Posted 20 October 2003 - 10:30 PM
* option to add "(REGION)" after game names. makes it easier for me to know when to use videomode switcher (which would be nice to have built into avalaunch)
* function to "clean" games to regain hdd space. remove not needed stuff, like the demos part which is on some games.
That's it for now. Thanks for some cool software. Life just got easier
Posted 22 October 2003 - 07:18 AM
This program will make me an Avalaunch user.. Great work.. Actually.. it's awsome..
Posted 23 October 2003 - 12:17 PM
and that is the function to extract ISO from RAR and then transfer. Most of the ISOs is stored in RAR format to save space
and I then have to manually extract the ISO to be able to transfer it to the box with Qwix.
With XIT I can just select the RAR-file and it will extract/transfer in one go without further handling.
Due to this missing feature, I rather stick to XIT. But if it is included, I will most probably make Qwix my main
software for handling the XBOX.
Posted 24 October 2003 - 11:09 PM
Keep up the GREAT work.
Posted 26 October 2003 - 06:33 PM
It'd be nice to be able to transfer a buttload of roms of mp3s, or an iso thats already extracted, whatever..
Posted 26 October 2003 - 11:46 PM
I'm sure you can see the obvious problem - I'm lazy and I have to get up to touch the PC.
Posted 27 October 2003 - 10:45 PM
Posted 27 October 2003 - 11:25 PM
Posted 29 October 2003 - 11:13 PM
or just change it to a permanant 4:20
Great work guys!!!
Posted 01 November 2003 - 06:27 AM
- Please add an option to create a new folder when extracting an ISO.
- Display the tool used for the creation of ISO files (not only for Qwix, but also for other ISO creators if it is possible)
- Add an option to create MenuX multigame-discs (using MXM as default.xbe)
- Add the possibility to transfer folders/files
Edited by anomousny, 01 November 2003 - 06:39 AM.
Posted 02 November 2003 - 03:47 AM
I really don't think that MXM will be our choice for multi disk creation... It will be avalaunch as the multi disk creation. Since this app was developed by a Avalaunch Team member.
Posted 04 November 2003 - 07:52 AM
Posted 05 November 2003 - 11:31 PM
|QUOTE (r0wdy @ Nov 2 2003, 04:47 AM)|
|I really don't think that MXM will be our choice for multi disk creation... It will be avalaunch as the multi disk creation. Since this app was developed by a Avalaunch Team member.|
If you are going to use avalaunch, I would recommend some changes:
- Fix the problem causing crashes when starting games/apps (led turns and stays red)
- Add an option to turn on antialiasing for the fonts
- Add an option to turn off version information, load display, IP and time
- Turn off all the extra featues (FTP, News, Pic of the Day, etc.) by default for multidisk menus
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users