Tiny request (if it hasnt been done already):
Estimated time remaining

#32 gatesisthedevil

gatesisthedevil

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 December 2003 - 08:05 PM

I am most likely going to get bashed for this but here goes...How about porting Qwix to other Oses ie. OSx and Linux. Right now I have to boot into evox to use xiso. For some reason it will not connect to Avalaunch. If there is a fix for this problem that would make me very happy, but to have all the features of Qwix would make me happier still biggrin.gif

Thanks

Edited by gatesisthedevil, 29 December 2003 - 08:06 PM.

#33 ultrabrutal

ultrabrutal

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 January 2004 - 12:39 PM

Under "scan titles" it would be nice to have a "Scan all" instead of having to go through the 8 folders I have. Just an idea which should be simple to implement

tnx for a cool prg

#34 xahur

xahur

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 02 January 2004 - 01:51 PM

Ive thought about that too

#35 rabside

rabside

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 January 2004 - 11:05 PM

Why don't implement a mechanism for upload any types of file, not only iso?

So we can use the boost mode whit all files

#36 Chicken Scratch Boy

Chicken Scratch Boy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 03 January 2004 - 11:52 PM

so basicly you want boost moded ftp?

sounds great...

but will it increase teh speeds over say flashfxp?

anyway, it whould be a great idea since it would be free... the team, if they wanted, could throw in some code to make it work with only ava...

#37 MrIozo

MrIozo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2004 - 12:48 AM

FTP Upload of selected files in the ISO image
or FTP Upload only new/different files from the ISO
(no always upload all)

MD5 Option also in local (PC) ISO images or files/folders Like in Manage Titles

BTW, eXcelent Work!!

#38 rabside

rabside

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 January 2004 - 01:05 PM

A very simple feature: a button in "Manage titles on Xbox drive" that delete all savegames that haven't the game on hard disk

#39 Pandoriaantje

Pandoriaantje

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 January 2004 - 02:05 PM

what i would like to see is:

- "shutdown xbox" button.
- file extract option in iso browser.
- delete folder when deleting games from hdd within qwix.
- some feedback when patching xbe's (see craxtion's xbe patcher).

Edited by Pandoriaantje, 11 January 2004 - 02:08 PM.

#40 Bulan

Bulan

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 14 January 2004 - 07:24 AM

As mentioned before, ablility to shutdown/restart xbox xbox when finished.. maybe even option to turn off PC when done.

And the transfer "whatever-file" function would be great
And if thats implemented, then why not add support for auto-renaming files to XFS format at the same time. (Basically for transferring mp3:s)
That would really be great to have when transferring lotsa files w long filenames.
Sidenote. My ava hangs after transferring ~10 long filenames in FlashFxp. Never had prob w Qwix Iso transferring though...

#41 eille-la

eille-la

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 10:18 PM

a Linux port. There is absolutly no tool for the xbox gamer which use linux as a desktop on his PC.

#42 Brazilianaire

Brazilianaire

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 01:58 AM

Multigame support is a must! I use qwix all the time since it's the best program to create isos in my opinion, the user interface is the most straight forward and easiest of all iso programs out there...

however, before I build an iso I have to mess w/mxm. I'm running Morden's Audio Hack V3 and since he's switched to MXM i've become addicted to the video features. Making multigame disks right now is tedious - an option to calculate which games you could fit on a disk would be nice too - there are some freeware tools out that will calculate how you can split up folders. I used them to figure out how to backup 35GB of MP3s onto CDRs(most cds ended up almost completely full).

I don't know how feasible it would be to have an option to combine ISOs to accomplish the task. Also I don't know if there's any ill will between the Avalaunch team and Ben from MXM, but CDX could be used as an alternative instead or maybe an Avalaunch lite could be used on the multigame disks.

MULTIGAME DISKS OR BUST

#43 theoriginal1989_m0d

theoriginal1989_m0d

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:37 AM

CRC checking during "Create ISO from ftp" when using Avalaunch.

This would be the end-all-feature in my book. All the suggestions I've read are awesome, especially multi-disk mode (mxm)! I do sometime use Craxtion just for that!

However, I create my backups by ftp'ing directly from the D: and I have to test them because sometimes they don't work and I have to redo them. Seemingly copying to the harddisk then ftping is always reliable, but I have the original 8 gb drive and it fills quickly. Since you've got the software on both sides - when avalaunch and qwix are talking - avalaunch should do a crc and send it to qwix, which would then check it's recieved file and reget it if there is a problem. I think this would be a killer feature - I know I'd love it, and it shouldn't be too hard to implement using simple .crc files and a naming convention. If people don't want to add the tiny amount of time for it, it could be a checkbox option.

Your software rocks! Thank you!!!

m0d

#44 kaarde

kaarde

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 February 2004 - 01:27 AM

Automatic deletion of unwanted common file. You know which one i'm talking about, dashupdate.xbe, the damn Xdemos folder which sometimes get as big as 1.5Gig. or just give an approximative size of an iso without the files in it, it would help for those who makes multi game DVD smile.gif

#45 nimbles

nimbles

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • Interests:Student, Mathematical Finance.<br>Most sports, footbal (Arsenal fan), cricket &amp; rugby<br>Movie Junkie.

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:34 AM

The onething at the moemnt i'd like to see in qwix which isn't there- is the ability to read the xbox dvd-r backups from the pc's dvdrom drive like you can with xiso 115, the author of that prog has released the source as he's not gonna be supporting it anymore- was wondering whther it would be possible to lift that from his source possibly?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users