84 replies to this topic

#76 Shamus_McFartfinger

Shamus_McFartfinger

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 January 2005 - 07:08 AM

G'day all. First post and all that. Straight to it..

A handy feature for Qwix would be to pass a newly-created ISO automatically to DVD Decrypter for burning in the same way DVD Shrink and ImgTool do. This would eliminate the need to load DVDD and search for an ISO before burning. It would also make deleting ISO images automatic if the correct flag is set within the DVDD settings if users are short on HD space. e.g.

. Rip to XBox with DVD2XBOX

. Create ISO using Qwix and pass file to DVDD

. DVDD auto burns and deletes ISO

It would be a nice feature. Feedback welcome.

Shamus McFartfinger
DVD Decrypter beta team

#77 onewhoknowsitall

onewhoknowsitall

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 06:23 AM

itd be great if you could figure out whats in qwix that conflicts with the protowall network drivers and could try to fix that. i mentioned it in this thread originally.

its a great program none the less. its saved me a lot of time and hassle. excellent job.

#78 cyrys

cyrys

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 12:42 PM

I like this little app, and dont know if anyone have request this already...
wonder if a site refresh can be inplanted after u have upload/deleted any game whit qwix.. shuold me very nice smile.gif
and how about rar extraxtion function, and batch mode extract to a folder on PC,
well that is what im missing.. thanks for the great proggie love.gif

#79 luciverse

luciverse

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 April 2005 - 04:02 AM

Probably already mentioned before.

An option to set the transfer method to not overwrite if the file is the same size.

I can not begin to count how many times I get to 98% upload only to have it hang when I run low on space. Not overwriting everything I already have would help a lot.

#80 mrOh

mrOh

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2005 - 09:26 AM

Hi. I think qwix is great, but i sometimes miss a function that uses the command "site shutdown" on the xbox when transfer is done. I would like to have that choise in form of a box or something i could click..
smile.gif

#81 gehx

gehx

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 11 September 2005 - 09:59 PM

Feature for PC side tracking of last file transfered. This way if your network goes down you can begin transfer from that point in the ISO instead of having to start all over. Useful w/ those who have wifi enabled networks.

#82 HeeZy

HeeZy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:04 PM

how about auto-padding when creating an iso.? i read that dvd drives read files on the outer part of the disc faster than the inner portion of a disc.

#83 Redline99

Redline99

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 03:15 AM

A Feture request would be for Qwix to atleast tell you that the hard drive had become full during the transfer. Currently for me atleast it will say that everything went ok...which can be a pain because, you have to remember the last item to transfer so you can go and delete it. You may not even notice that the hard drive filled up until later.

#84 njptrading

njptrading

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 77 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 April 2006 - 10:05 AM

Some fantastic suggestions from people - if they were to be implemented this would definitely hands down be the best.

Personally i'm already 99% satisfied with this prog - ive been using it for years, and only encountered problems with a handful of games (dvd2xbox to copy original game on xbox, then create iso onto computer using quix - wouldn't happen. created an iso that was kb's big). Then i'd use an alternative but this is the quickest prog to use.

features that people have mentioned and i'll second (or third or fourth) them:

- command queueing for multiple xboxs. Listing the available xbox's as big icons on the left (instead of the current pull-down menu), so you can select easily. I actually dreamt of that feature. i like setting up transfers and buggering off somewhere else in the house leaving it all to do.

- extract iso's from RARs

- Upload multimedia files (episodes, movies, mp3 albums) to the xbox. not crucial but it'd be a nice feature. It's easy using flashfxp but if quix takes care of everything then less appz to use!

Already this is an awesome program, my favourite. Have always used it since it first released, and my app of choice and recommendation. If no future release was to be made, wouldn't be a prob because this is still fantastic.

I noticed something on the team xecuter front page. The latest post (360 Update), i read at the bottom "btw Quix2 rules!". what's the deal with that? something we dont know? is quix2 coming sooner rather than later? huh.gif

#85 mikejobu

mikejobu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 02:12 PM

Open up the source please.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users