2 replies to this topic

#1 Mad Mexican

Mad Mexican

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 October 2003 - 10:17 AM

Hey Guy and Gals,

Need some help here and any of it is very welcome since Im a newbie at this. smile.gif

I recently moved some OGM video files over into my XBox HD, currently using XBMP 2.3, and I get some really choppy plays. It lags so bad that the subtitles and audio are having a hard time slowing down with the video. It even worse when I go into the menu to change the audio and subtitle format, so I just simply pause the movie to make any changes to the subtitles or audio format.

Then I noticed something really weird the play time is upward at 4 hours but the video is only 45 mins long. So I aint sure is this all tied into one issue or mulitple issues. So if you need more info to help me on this, just drop me a line and I get back to you.

Bear in mind that MPEG DIVX format runs great, its just the OGM files are just giving me really choppy laggy plays.

Thanks,
Mad Mexican

#2 Mad Mexican

Mad Mexican

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 01:59 AM

Any help is welcome now on this issue.

Thanks!

#3 akarnid

akarnid

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 01:47 PM

#1 - Get a newer version. 2.3 is old news. We are at 2.4 now. Upgrade and see if that fixes the problem. Remember, this is an app that gets updated almost every day, with public CVS releases almost every week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users