Habs69M

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 24 October 2003 - 01:40 PM

Ok Chameleon rulez.... biggrin.gif

Now for my problem, i flashed in mode 2 (2x512k) bank 0-1 = TATX Debug vga, now in the root of C: i have

evox.xbe = EvolutionX
evoxdash.xbe = Xselect
xboxdash.xbe = m$ original

Was loading Avalaunch fine in vga mode on a NEC monitor, i have EvolutionX in my Ava menu but cant access evox from there or even from Xselect with the vga bios(vga cant load evox?), now i renamed my evox to evoxdash.xbe ruining Xselect (damn me) now since i didnt have time to flash bank 2-3 with X2_4977 i only have the TATX bios that loads from boot, BUT since i want this bios to load evoxdash.xbe at startup and that i cant change my boot sequence i am F***** . now i need to go to a friends house with my hard drive to edit my c: like it was previously.

My question is can i create a boot cd other than the one allready availible (since they are base from evox) to be able to flash bank 2-3? or reflash 0-1 since i cant get to evox?

Hope i am clear enough hehe and hope someone can help wink.gif

Edited by Habs69M, 24 October 2003 - 01:42 PM.

#2 Habs69M

Habs69M

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 24 October 2003 - 10:10 PM

Ok re installed my original 8gig hard drive and was able to reflash my GREAT Chameleon biggrin.gif (i love that chip)

now i will read more about this vga bios to know exactly what i can do with it before doing something bad again wink.gif

Thks for reading me guys lolll laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users