Photo

NEW! SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer V2.5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1213 replies to this topic

Poll: NEW! SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer V2.5 (3365 member(s) have cast votes)

NEW! SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer V2.5

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Gunr

Gunr

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (Dangelus @ Oct 25 2003, 10:54 AM)
I've got this release, but how do I read the instructions if the files are encrypted? Is there a "special place" to find the password?

Go back and READ the original post in this thread, Slayer told you what is needed to read the docs.

#17 stee-blak

stee-blak

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 04:44 PM

This cats the mangler w/ this software!! Some say takes the fun out of modding, hell, makes it "noobalicious" wink.gif You bad bruh' cool.gif

#18 droc327

droc327

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 25 October 2003 - 05:11 PM

ok...before i put this disk in...my chip is new and has flash bios on it and requires to be flashed with xecutor 4977 1024 in size...is slayers gonna do that auomatically or do i pick from a list...just wanna know what is gonna happen smile.gif before i just through the disk in

#19 heinrich

heinrich

..assuming the role of God

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,576 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 October 2003 - 05:32 PM

QUOTE (pike @ Oct 25 2003, 12:57 PM)
I wonder if this will help the people in the same position as me. I have one of the first generation of modchips that ever came out (an xtender, identified as 'homebrew 0x90). Until now, - I'm told - I have been unable to install a hard drive different to the one already in there.

Does anyone know if this tool will assist given the age of the chip?
If so, what option will do the job?

uh, just to let you know what the actual problem is.....
You cant put in another hard drive b/c your bios will not boot with an unlocked drive. This "app" burned onto a cd is the evox dashboard with a long ass .ini that copies files to the hard drive. So logic would tell you that if you couldnt boot a new drive and evox 18 months ago, you still cant today, nothing on your xbox has changed. You might want to look in the exploit forums about locking the drive before putting it in the xbox, and using the Phoenix Bios Loader to load a more recent bios. (this loads it AFTER the xbox boots (AFTER the xbox checks to see if it is locked), so no, you still cant run "slayers" with an unlocked drive.

#20 heinrich

heinrich

• Head Moderators
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE (droc327 @ Oct 25 2003, 02:11 PM)
ok...before i put this disk in...my chip is new and has flash bios on it and requires to be flashed with xecutor 4977 1024 in size...is slayers gonna do that auomatically or do i pick from a list...just wanna know what is gonna happen smile.gif before i just through the disk in

the Evox scripting does not allow for anything "on-boot", yes, you need to select it from the menu.

#21 heinrich

heinrich

• Head Moderators
  • 5,576 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (Ces2k3 @ Oct 25 2003, 10:18 AM)
? how did this jump from 2.1 to 2.5? oh well it still great man great work once again

b/c someone else released a package that they named 2.4.

#22 droc327

droc327

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 05:42 PM

so..could you tell me? is the bios i need an option for flashing with slayer? thanks alot and this is my last question

#23 LEGGY

LEGGY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 05:47 PM

Hi all,

don't wish to sound too much of a NooB, though I have over 10 years of internet experience, though I don't have a lot of experience with IRC.

I can connect to Xbins using Mirc but no matter how much I try I cannot connect to the server that Slayer mentions in his initial post.

Any chance anyone can help me out with some simple instructions how I can connect to the server so I can download version 2.5.

many thanks in anticipation,

Leggy

#24 nsfdheo

nsfdheo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 06:01 PM

Deangleus
I found out the same thing.I needed to upgrade to Adobe Reader 6.0 because Acrobat Reader 5.1 wouldn't work for me. Then no problems. biggrin.gif Thanks Slayer all Up and running on this 1.3 version With X2 Pro except for the new Evox (3921) Will keep trying though. As again Your the Man beerchug.gif

#25 vidgms4me

vidgms4me

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 06:04 PM

QUOTE (droc327 @ Oct 25 2003, 02:42 PM)
so..could you tell me? is the bios i need an option for flashing with slayer? thanks alot and this is my last question

Evox/Slayers can be used for REFLASHING. Your initial flash must be made with the FlashBIOS.

And all recent bios are included on the slayers disc.

#26 vidgms4me

vidgms4me

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (LEGGY @ Oct 25 2003, 02:47 PM)
Hi all,

don't wish to sound too much of a NooB, though I have over 10 years of internet experience, though I don't have a lot of experience with IRC.

I can connect to Xbins using Mirc but no matter how much I try I cannot connect to the server that Slayer mentions in his initial post.

Any chance anyone can help me out with some simple instructions how I can connect to the server so I can download version 2.5.

Leggy

Simply start an IRC connection, then in the main window, type.

/server snoop.burghcom.com

Then, once connected, type:

/j #SlaYerS

And then, in the room window,

!installer

If you get an identd problem, make sure your router doesn't block that port (I beleive it's 113), and then forward it to your computer.

For more detailed IRC help, go to http://irchelp.org

Edited by vidgms4me, 25 October 2003 - 06:08 PM.

#27 Arcticcat

Arcticcat

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (LEGGY @ Oct 25 2003, 07:47 PM)
Hi all,

Leggy

If ya have newsgroup access...... then that would be the MUCH faster way to obtain.

Its sitting there just waiting to be d/l'd

#28 barracuda

barracuda

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 06:19 PM

Sweet...I was wondering when a new version would come out.

Slayer's is the BEST auto-installer hand's down.
Only part I didn't like about 2.1 was the huge readme and instructions...took about 2 days to read through all of it and about 2 minutes to actually install. biggrin.gif

For ........8-2) UNLock Hard Drive
Will this allow it to unlock and then you can remove the HDD unlocked or will it re-lock when you power off?

#29 -Natas-

-Natas-

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 October 2003 - 06:20 PM

I just finished downloading this bad boy and it rocks. Thanks a lot Slayer for making this installer..... biggrin.gif

#30 Bloodlust

Bloodlust

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 06:20 PM

Nice job! Awesome release! smile.gif

A quick question for the N00b :

-5) Flash 1MB MOD or v1.0-1.1 TSOP w/ X2-4977 *FC*
........7-6) Flash 256K MOD or v1.2-1.5 TSOP w/ X2-4977 *FC*
........7-7) Flash 1MB MOD or v1.0-1.1 TSOP w/ X2-4977 +137 G:
........7-8) Flash 256K MOD or v1.2-1.5 TSOP w/ X2-4977 +137 G:

What does *FC* mean? Is there a way to determine which ver an xbox (v1.0-1.5) is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users