Photo

Xbox Help (keeps Botting To Reg Screen)!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Raver758

Raver758

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 07:26 PM

Well My xbox I had for about a year now never a problem running on a x2lite. the other day i decided to take it to a friends house for some halo and I did we had a blast. I came back the same night with my xbox I turn it on and it boots to MS. Im like hmm I do it agian same thing. It used to boot to the evox screen I dont know what happend. So i Opend the system up and I checked all the wires they all seems to be in place. The D0 seems to be in place but I cant really check the D0 cause it has a small tape coverd over it. Anyways even if the D0 wire was not on the point that wouldent make it boot up in MS that would make it like turn on and of shit like that. Anyways do you guys know what might be wrong with it. I really need help and I will just try about anything.

Thanks

#2 zx25_gt

zx25_gt

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 07:41 PM

I'm guessing your D0 popped off. This is condusive with your symptoms. The other possibility is that evoxdash.xbe got corrupt and needs replaced (not as likely imho). You could test that though by booting up the 007 or MA hack and check the drive contents.

#3 Raver758

Raver758

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 07:42 PM

When you say the D0 poped off u mean like the wire thats souposed to be soilderd to it? I tried booting up one back up it didnt work gave me that cant read game error...

#4 Raver758

Raver758

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 08:13 PM

Anyone else help me out here?

#5 BrianM

BrianM

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 08:25 PM

If you don't have a good d0 connection it will boot to just the normal MS dash (FRAG happens when you have a good connection but a bad bios).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users