• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 damianlr

damianlr

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 08:28 PM

Team Xecuter just announced new chip that will work with all versions (including v1.5) with no soldering by using an adapter.

More info at http://www.teamxecuter.com/

I just placed an order couple of minutes ago for 2.2 PRO and cancelled just now to wait for 2.3.

#2 ReLBadBoy

ReLBadBoy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 October 2003 - 09:43 PM

A bunch of other n00bs like myself, I'm sure, have some of these questions. I don't even HAVE an xbox yet, but unless i hit the pawn shops it'll be hard to find a virgin 1.0-1.3 version box, and it's a little comforting to know you're getting a brand new one..but that'd HAVE to be a 1.5 by now....so yeah, the 2.3 is solderless, awesome, but how bout those bios? It says something about new cromwell added also...but will they work, or do we just have the ability to load M7? Cause if so....screw it, I'll find an older model and add an x2.2 to it so I don't have all the headaches....anybody know something else about all the new shit?

#3 paperchas

paperchas

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 07:53 AM

anybody know if Xecuter 2.3 the same as X3? If not then, what is the reason for releasing a x2.3 when x3 is going to come out a month later?

#4 ReLBadBoy

ReLBadBoy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 08:28 PM

No, it's not the same, I think the X3 has many bells & whistles that are going to be included we haven't seen before, while the 2.3 is just a 2.2 that's upgraded to work with newer systems...no actual NEW features or attributes though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users