• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 pepzi

pepzi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2002 - 02:35 PM

Hm, using xbox explorer, which comes with XDK anyone can connect to the xbox while the EvolutionX dashboard is started, with full security and no login. Evo-X should really need to do something to prevent this as soon possible, or very bad things might happen to our boxes sad.gif

#2 2000ache

2000ache

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 09 November 2002 - 06:28 PM

Explain a bit more...

But I don't think my firewall will accept any traffic from the outside to my box...

#3 SSChevy2001

SSChevy2001

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 November 2002 - 06:34 PM

Get a Router with Firewall, Problem fixed. Don't post stupid stuff like this! If so put it in the newbie Section.

#4 rihno

rihno

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 November 2002 - 10:05 PM

QUOTE (SSChevy2001 @ Nov 9 2002, 05:34 PM)
Get a Router with Firewall, Problem fixed.  Don't post stupid stuff like this!  If so put it in the newbie Section.

You Don't have to be an asshole do you?

#5 echto

echto

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 09 November 2002 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (rihno @ Nov 9 2002, 01:05 PM)
QUOTE (SSChevy2001 @ Nov 9 2002, 05:34 PM)

I flashed my onboard bios and I'm proud of it!

I flashed mine too... and the lady across the street... and the old couple next door... the fish tank... laugh.gif

#6 SSChevy2001

SSChevy2001

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 09 November 2002 - 11:35 PM

First off no one here is an asshole!!! Don't post your topic in multiple sections example (Evox and development). Don't blame the evox team for a problem that has nothing to do with their program. How would you like it evox team stop working on their project because of post like this? Then I wouldn't be an asshole now would I? Xbox-scene is the best website for xbox information, don't waste their server on questions that have allready been answered.

#7 tupac

tupac

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 10 November 2002 - 12:12 AM

no... ur definitely an asshole. i don't think the evox team is going to stop development because of this thread. wink.gif Don't be a retard and say "don't waste their server on questions that have allready been answered." I guess this thread must have wasted a lot of the server?!? And was it really that hard to tell him to get a router and a firewall?.........no, and that is why ur an asshole. smile.gif

#8 SSChevy2001

SSChevy2001

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 10 November 2002 - 12:50 AM

I'm not here for name calling. Your actions reflect the type of people you are. (Just kids and you'll always be that way.)

#9 rihno

rihno

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 November 2002 - 01:19 AM

Bad idea to call someone an a**hole. Sorry about that!
I just know that there are loads of newbies out there, and some of them post before thinking. Don't scare them off with an arrogant and intollerant answer. Be nice smile.gif I'm just starting to learn how things work here - and that thanks to many "stupid" questions.
But again, sorry for my bad mouth pop.gif

#10 tupac

tupac

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 10 November 2002 - 05:07 AM

ok wink.gif I guess now chevy is the mature one. Your actions have already reflected who u are. (A fag and you'll always be that way.)

#11 savadious

savadious

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 10 November 2002 - 08:46 AM

QUOTE (tupac @ Nov 10 2002, 04:07 AM)
ok wink.gif  I guess now chevy is the mature one.  Your actions have already reflected who u are. (A fag and you'll always be that way.)

You better listen to Tupac... he makes good music and will bust a cap is your a$$...

I heard he was a gangster... ooh - and heres one for the dead homeys...
the ones who died from electrocution trying to fit their homebrew mobo inside their big-screen tv set.
beerchug.gif

#12 tupac

tupac

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 10 November 2002 - 11:56 AM

represent

#13 master99

master99

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 November 2002 - 02:38 PM

laugh.gif laugh.gif big respect going out to you lot....you crack me up...keep up the good work..it reflects who you are lol jester.gif pop.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users