4 replies to this topic

#1 yozuri82

yozuri82

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:08 PM

Hi..i was wondering what is the best program to extract xiso's. I have read many threads that say using a prog called XISO is bad..so what is the best one? Are there any recommendations on a good effiecient XISO prog ??
THanks a lot.

#2 blanter

blanter

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:15 PM

Xiso is supposedly fixed so it doesn' t make bad isos anymore. I use a program called Craxtion. It does a lot more than extract, you can also build, and make multi game dvds with it.

#3 yozuri82

yozuri82

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:24 PM

ok thanks..i will give it a try.

oh one more thing....is it normal to have *.zip files in a game when it is extracted? I sent a game to my xbox and it had .zip files in it and it worked. Is that normal?

THanks again for the quick reply.

#4 Hong Kong Phooey

Hong Kong Phooey

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 October 2003 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (yozuri82 @ Oct 31 2003, 12:24 AM)
ok thanks..i will give it a try.

oh one more thing....is it normal to have *.zip files in a game when it is extracted? I sent a game to my xbox and it had .zip files in it and it worked. Is that normal?

THanks again for the quick reply.

Yea, apparently that works because all of my emu-roms are zipped and they work. I don't know why though. But then again, I'm an idiot!

#5 yozuri82

yozuri82

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 31 October 2003 - 01:03 AM

ok i d/l craxtion and tried to run ISOCraxtion.exe and each time i try to run it it gives me an error:"MSINET.OCX" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid.

I dont know y i get this error..i have d/l it twice from xbins and once from xbox-scene and each time i try to run it i get that error...any ideas ??
thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users