#1 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 October 2003 - 10:45 PM

Have you purchased some product of service from http://www.massmods.com ?

Please leave your experience, opinion, rating and/or comments here!

#2 black_light

black_light

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 30 October 2003 - 11:06 PM

this is all of our current feedback Feed Back. please feel free to leave comments here or on our guestbook.

Edited by black_light, 31 October 2003 - 06:49 PM.

#3 SZNAPS!

SZNAPS!

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 30 October 2003 - 11:08 PM

i got my box modded from massmods. they did an exellent job on the painting and had some really nice work. they answered all my questions without a hassel and gave me a really good deal. i reccomend them to anyone looking for a mod.

#4 black_light

black_light

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:41 PM

Hello guys, just wanna let you know that MASS MODS IS BACK! everything has been updated and fixed as well as PRICE CUTS!!! If you would like to view feed back look here Feedback. If you have any questions don't hesistate to email us at Sales@MassMods.com. Also check out the MassMods Forums For current deals and help. You can also reach us on via AIM on the screenname MassMods. If you mention this thread in your order you will recieve $5 off your order.We dont lie about being the best priced on the net AND we provide an extremely good Waranty.We have the largest selection of modchips around. Many sites such as system-mods only provides one type of chip, we on the other hand offer a wide variety of the latest and gratest chips to meet your demands for the best technology available. Our Premod prices are also signifigantly lower than most sites, just look for your self! We are also one of the few if any modchip installers that offer a FREE waranty with your purchase, if theres something wrong with the workmanship it gets replaces FREE, not many other sites offer this and usually enforce a "no refunds" policy. If you pay for something you want and dont get it wouldent you be mad? Here at MassMods we treat each customer with respect and want there Xbox Modification experiance to be unforgetable in a good way!

#5 tr0n

tr0n

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 16 April 2005 - 09:29 AM

I ordered some pin headers from Massmods. They shipped them out the next day. They only charged me 2 USD for four pin headers with shipping included. Awesome deal, awesome place to buy. I'll definitely buy from them again. Thanks a lot, Massmods. biggrin.gif

#6 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 June 2005 - 10:15 AM

This site is officially closed and blacklisted from XS. They claim on their site that they are XS approved. That is utter bullshit. In fact.. they stole/lifted the XS approved pic on their site from one of XS official sponsors.

** Filtered cause they lie and claim to have been XS approved. ** imagine.. if they lie about that.. what else do they lie to you about? ** has a poor rep for customer satisfaction.. and an even poorer one now for lying and claiming to be something they are not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users