• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#106 schindyguy

schindyguy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 08:34 PM

so no one has been able to extract the tony hawk underground iso with craxtion and ftp'd to their xbox? and had it worked

cause im still getting a dde error

#107 LESTAT

LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 November 2003 - 09:05 PM

tony hawk works great for me.

BLATENT PIRACY TALK REMOVED by Mr. Ed Consider this a warning... muhaha.gif
Topspin and used dvd2xbox,, it made the patches to the game,, and it wont play in any modes yet.
you can get all the way to when you choose your character,, and then when it should load the tennis court and let you play,, it simply locks up.

so chalk that one up as another micosoft game that MUST MUST MUST be played from the original cd/dvd if you are using the exploits.

the 1st amped sucked, so i aint even gunna waste my money renting the 2nd one. but it too is choking on most people with exploits.

havent tried Rainbow 6 yet,, probably wont. i got ravenshield on the ol puter here,, and there is nothing better for FPS than a mouse and keyboard. so,, unless M$ pulls one out their arse,, well,, ill stick to my puter.

Edited by Mr Ed, 05 November 2003 - 05:33 AM.

#108 Kennyd

Kennyd

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 November 2003 - 11:43 PM

Just coppied all of Amped 2 to my comp, I ran craxtion on all the .xbe's and then replaced the hex string in the default.xbe with the one posted above. I got amped 2 to load the splash screen, but it just sits there, i even tried running it with the default.xbe before I used hex edit. still sits at splash screen. Anyone else with these issues?
xbox v1
x-ecuter 2 bios on Xodus chip

#109 MadInsane

MadInsane

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 02:27 AM

THANKS LEPPER!! YOUR THE SHIT MAN!!! DOwnloaded hex workshop as mentioned above, edited only 2 hex values "9090" now my backup runs completely flawless. My roomate is in the other room as we speak playing career mode. beerchug.gif This game is well worth the money, even if MS is involved.... grr.gif

#110 neverwill

neverwill

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 November 2003 - 02:36 AM

crimson skies and tony hawk work on mine perfectly fine. I ran adr patcher on tony hawk underground, but I dont know if I had to or not. go to www.suprnova.org to get the fix for amped 2, that way you dont really have to do anything.

EDIT---
You need to have the bit torent download client to use suprnova, but you can find it anywhere.

Edited by neverwill, 04 November 2003 - 02:38 AM.

#111 MadInsane

MadInsane

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 05:23 AM

OK, how the hell do you add .ppf or whatever, patches to games??? What proggie do you use??

#112 SMoKiNaDooB

SMoKiNaDooB

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 05:40 AM

Just thought i'd let you guys know, I dumped Amped 2 with FlashFXP onto my hard drive, made the Xiso with Craxtion 3.0, burnt it with Nero, and career works fine, I checked the default.xbe file for those values but could not find them where you guys said they were, anyways, career works fine for me, no hex editing at all... I also have Crimson Skies, and that was no problem at all, I'm gonna go buy tony hawk tomorrow, its pay day, i'll let you know how it goes......

#113 antfros

antfros

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 01:51 PM

Work Crimson skies with exploits??

Is possible?

Which is the wayż

#114 LESTAT

LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 04 November 2003 - 11:05 PM

ok we got another Yoda ,, lol

NO crimson skies is NOT working with the fonts yet..

the dude that says he's running the game from dvd-r hhmm i am vERY skeptical bro you are the 1 and only guy to say that.. but fudge ill try any thing,, 4977 will igr ON.
but so far i tried using the hex patch and the UNPATCHED default.xbe has no reference to those hex strings so it must be amp'd 2 .

and what exactly is that hex string,, what is the xbe doing? is it another sort of media flag ?

#115 SMoKiNaDooB

SMoKiNaDooB

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 01:44 AM

Xecutor 2.2 Pro with 4977, Evox 3921 with all IGR's set to "off"

FlashFXP to dump to hard drive.

Craxtion 3.0 to patch the files and make the ISO's

Nero to burn the game at single speed

Princo White top DVD-R

Crimson Skies, Amped 2, and THUG... all working 100%

#116 LESTAT

LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 02:00 AM

ok guys if you have a modchip and it WORKS for you ,, no offense but we dont care,, this is about the fonts/audio/mech gamesave exploits not working with the game,, we already know that only the old shitty modchips wont run the game and then all they have to do is update their bios and most of those then run.. this is about the exploits not running the game.

#117 Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Hacking Horse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,588 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (LESTAT @ Nov 4 2003, 08:00 PM)
ok guys if you have a modchip and it WORKS for you ,, no offense but we dont care,, this is about the fonts/audio/mech gamesave exploits not working with the game,, we already know that only the old shitty modchips wont run the game and then all they have to do is update their bios and most of those then run.. this is about the exploits not running the game.

If that were true you should take it out of the backup forum and into the sploit forum.

Actually there are modchips on the market (or were on the market) that can't be flashed. Wouldn't it apply to those? blink.gif

#118 feflicker

feflicker

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,626 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 November 2003 - 06:33 AM

If that were true you should take it out of the backup forum and into the sploit forum.

Yeah, the post has turned to the "exploit" realm. Glad everything is working on mod-chips again (except for real old non-lpc mods) however biggrin.gif

I just don't get the whole "exploit" thing, and I guess I never will... It just isn't as "fun" as modifying the hardware in my opinion cool.gif

#119 johnmiceter

johnmiceter

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 November 2003 - 11:54 AM

I've gone through about 6 pages of this topic now. I'm just wondering if I have a old Mod chip in my Xbox.

I think I have a Evolution X chip. It's one someone made a while a go. But until now I've never had any problems with any games. I have BIOS VERSION : Evox 2.2 if this matters ?

The Game is Amped 2.

I've tried Patching it with Craxtion and it said all XBE's Successfully Patched. But it's still not working. I've never had to use another patching program before this.

So from what I have read, Craxtion is not patching this game right ? I've got the latest Craxtion also, .31.

But just wondering has anyone got a similar MOD CHIP and BIOS to me and got it working ?

If so, what is your way, thanks.

#120 LESTAT

LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts

Posted 05 November 2003 - 01:43 PM

yeah flicker and Ed i prostrate myself before you,, i didnt mean to take this article into my own little paws,, its just that if people would read thru the pages of this and other posts,, and they dodnt even have to read all of the pages just scan thru,, they would see older chips work for these games,, they just need to dump their old bios's and turn IGR off.

so again i apologise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users