#1 Poke598

Poke598

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 November 2003 - 09:27 AM

I burned the Cromwell Bios Update to a TDK CD-RW Successfully, and it showed the loading bar. It shut down the Xbox like its supposed to, and then I turned it on and it says Please insert CD - Flashing Mode. I am trying to burn Evolution X to the same disc and it wont read it. I did a full erase, and I put the disc in about 40 times before it works. It says "No Bios Update found... Halting!" What files should I put in the ISO and what should they be called? I am burning at 4X (Lowest Speed) on Disc-At-Once. I have default.xbe and evox.ini written to the disc. Anything I'm doing wrong? blink.gif

#2 gto65l

gto65l

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 02 November 2003 - 04:07 PM

Now you need to burn your new bios. Something like 4977 or 4978. Check out the tutorials for information on different bios. You can't run anything off of the cromwell bios. You won't be able to run evox until you burn new bios. Do this first and then try to run evox.

#3 Poke598

Poke598

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 November 2003 - 04:19 PM

I Downloaded the Bios, but It won't load. Eventually It might, like it did before, but maybe I should try Track-at-once. THat worked last time. ph34r.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users