He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 November 2003 - 05:37 AM

Do not ask for the free 2 month trial of Xbox Live
If you purchase a Xbox Live game, you receive an offer for 2 free months of Xbox Live. However, this offer is not techinally free. On the top of the offer, it says it has a retail value of $12 US, $17.98 CDN. This is to not allow retailers to simply pass them out in their stores for free. Thus, the same can not be done here.

If you make a topic requesting one, I will move it to the garbage bin, without a link back, and moderation will be put into effect under my discretion. This techinal forum is not here so people can request free items. Asking for a free trial is no different than asking for a free memory unit, for example.

Also, this is not the Buy and Sell forum. This is the Xbox Live forum. If you want to sell such cards, post in the Buy and Sell forum. Or, if you want to request a trial, do the same, post in the Buy and Sell forum.

Do not ask where to buy an EEPROM
If you have been banned from Live, and need an unbanned EEPROM, you can buy one from the Buy and Sell board here at Xbox-Scene:
http://forums.xbox-s...php?act=SF&f=12

So, if you need an EEPROM, please post in that board. Do not make a topic in the this board asking for one. If you do make such a topic, I will move it to Buy and Sell, without a link back to it.

This is to cut down on the number of topics requesting an EEPROM on this board.

Do not ask how to use Xbox Live with the exploits
This is a Xbox Live board, not an exploits board. If you have a question about the exploits and Live, please post in the exploits board:

http://forums.xbox-s.../index.php?c=11

All topics regarding exploits will be properly moved to that board, without a link back.

Thank you. smile.gif

Edited by shanafan, 26 December 2004 - 09:40 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users