3 replies to this topic

#1 Basicplus

Basicplus

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 03:02 AM

X2 4977 seems to load fine , all that happens is after power up the old linux bios is still there and the screen is half full of snow. I can reload the linux 1.8 no problem.

i'm lost here........................

#2 xBaNaNaEv0LuTiOnx

xBaNaNaEv0LuTiOnx

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 November 2003 - 04:13 AM

are you saying 4977 loads... but it doesn't load...? blink.gif maybe you didn't flash it correctly (or at all). just reflash.

#3 Basicplus

Basicplus

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 12:02 PM

When I flash 4977 all that happens is the cormwell 1.8 gets corrupted ( snowy screen, please insert cd will not come up. But I can reflash cormwell 1.8 from bank 1 of the chameleon. I have tried flashing 4977 from bank 1 with no success.

Whats up...............

#4 Heykrop

Heykrop

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 09 November 2003 - 07:55 PM

There should not be any problem putting 4977 onto the chameleon with cromwell v1.8. That's the same config I started with on my box and almost every other one I have done and never had a problem except for a bad bios file.

Sounds like you are using a corrupt bios to flash. Try getting another bios or another copy of the bios. Also if you are new to this and had moded the bios with XBTOOLS then try not doing anything to it for the first time. Get a good flash under your belt and then go for the bios moding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users