Piracy the Clown

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:getting blitzed and making naughty stuff
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 09 November 2003 - 09:24 PM

Ok,the only reason i am posting this is because I have no mod chip but can access my dash(007 exploit) I can FTP to my box and everything (already backed up C drive) biggrin.gif
But there are a couple of things i am curious about,What will i be able to do with my box with no chip(please dont tell me to get a chip..)I have been down since Dreamcast,so i am not that much of a noob..But i want to know if i will be able to install slayers evox without a modchip,and all the other good stuff..I know about bert and ernie fonts (thats what im using)
But will i be able to run my backed up games on the box or at least up my games to the box hard drive via ftp..??

Sorry all the tuts. out there are great but i am just lost
Maybe someone can point me in the right direction,Remember i have no mod chip and do not plan on getting one.. sad.gif

I cant post naughty stuff in here..cuz of rules and respect,But if anyone can help me Piracy the clown jester.gif will make you very happy..Feel free to pm me or drop me a line ps2pimpin@hotmail.com

Sorry and thank you...

P.s. Very happy...Oh yes indeed!

#2 pwtg

pwtg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 09:52 PM

You will be able to do whatever you need to do as if you had the mod chip.

READ the forums. There a plenty of tuts there and just read the posts going back a few weeks.

As long as you flashed the bios you will be able to install slayers cd and everything in it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users