• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Xzile

Xzile

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:22 PM

i have an xbox 1.0 with the audio exploit and evox 3921. i've put the PBL 1.3.5i xbe file in the E drive along with boot.cfg and the "Bioses" folder. boot.cfg contains the RC4 key and eeprom keys (all numbers, not zeros). i copied the BFM versions of x2 4977, D6 and M7 bioses into the "Bioses" folder on E drive with the D6 bios renamed xboxrom.bin.

however, i am unable to get into the bios selection menu regardless of how many times i press "A" or how long i hold it for. in desperation, i've copied the "Bioses" folder into C drive as well, but still no luck.

i've updated evox.ini with the list of roms and System Utils->Settings of evox tells me that the bios version i'm running is "Original 5101 256k". i've checked all the bioses that i have in the "Bioses" folder with xbtool and i'm pretty they are all X2 and evox bioses.

PBL 1.3.5i starts up fine and i can get to the evox dashboard and play some games off my harddrive. however, top spin and nba street vol 2 do not run properly (top spin freezes after the player is set up. nba street vol 2 gets to the evox loading screen but fades back into the evox dashboard without loading the game. however, top spin runs perfectly when i revert back to PBL 1.3, while i still get the same problem with nba street vol 2.). i haven't tried any other games. i'm thinking pbl isn't loading the evox D6 which runs top spin perfectly.

can anyone shed some light on this problem?

#2 LESTAT

LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 13 November 2003 - 11:40 PM

first of all what exploit are you using ??

if its the mech installer i THINK it only works with 1.3 pbl but the new one xboxhakur is working on works with 1.3.5i

so,,, thats why..

if your not using the mech installer then what exploit.

also i know this is a stupid question but WHEN are you hitting the A button,, and holding it dont do anything you have to tap the A buttin. the screen is really fast, so you have to be quick,, which is STUPID they should have made it wait for like 5 seconds,, or make the config file have a line that says "Bios Screen Wait Time = 5" like 5 seconds.
it says Press A blah blah ,, thats when you tap A.

#3 Xzile

Xzile

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 03:46 AM

thanks for the reply!

i figured out what was wrong already. haha..

MAD CATZ DOES NOT WORK WITH PBL 1.3.5i!!

ok... now i need help getting nba street vol 2 to work. i've tried playing it with 4977, 4978, D6 and M7. 4978.03 doesn't run with pbl 1.3.5i. do you have any clue how to get nba street vol 2 to run?

#4 LESTAT

LESTAT

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,552 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 November 2003 - 09:53 PM

AAHHH!! i didnt even think of that,,
i have a psx controller converter cux the psx dual shock controllers just f@#$ rock,, WAY better than the xbox controller... well i only really use it for kawa-x when i play fighting games.

but yes it wont work with pbl either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users