• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 VWporsche

VWporsche

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:20 PM

ugh. I know im a n00b, but please please please hear me out. for the past 4 days, i've been at this. trying to get it to work, and only to fail every time. i've seen 10+ different tutorials, rebooted my xbox EASILY 100 times (only to get an error every time, most often 21), and walked across my house, from the pc to the xbox, a total of about 2 miles (might be exagerating a tad). bottom line. i need some help. MA save game works fine. i can ftp w/o a problem. i can access all the files on my box w/o a hitch. im using kernel 4034, and dash 5659. Iv done everything short of opening the box, and putting in a chip (the slow money flow kinda put a damper on that). if anybody with a similar setup to mine, has gotten this to work, please help me out! Pheonix loader, evox... w/e.. i'll try to do whatever it takes. im ready to drop the xbox out the window!

#2 eyric101

eyric101

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:24 PM

You didn't give us much information to work with as far as what exactly is going wrong, what error your seeing and what procedure you have followed.. I would like to make a suggestion though. I am VERY pro audio hack and anti font hack. Not just because of xbox live service but also because it is just a cleaner hack IMHO.

#3 VWporsche

VWporsche

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:39 PM

okay, i can't do the audio exploit because of my dashboard version... so thats out. As for the things i have tried:

http://www.maxconsol...itemid=87#PART1
http://quikboard.com/xboxxx/part1.html
and pretty much all the tut's on xbox-scene

i get error 21 EVERY TIME.
i was thinking, if someone got it to work w/ the same setup as me, that they could send me a screenie, of what their c: looks like, or maybe some "help" (PM me, as to not violate any stuff.... i didn't ask where to get files... im not breaking rules right?)

let me know what other info you need.... like i said v1.0 K:4034, D:5659 (no previous backup, i just got MA from a friend)

#4 VWporsche

VWporsche

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 11:48 AM

bump

#5 Hajaz

Hajaz

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 November 2003 - 12:05 PM

you need to downgrade your dashboard to 4920, theres a long thread on how to do it on this forum

http://forums.xbox-s...T&f=45&t=123858

then, use this ha,dy program to get a complete signed phoenix package that comes with everything configured

http://www.xbox-scen...yuEpkEAducULcTz

Edited by Hajaz, 15 November 2003 - 12:10 PM.

#6 VWporsche

VWporsche

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 01:11 PM

thanks, i'll be trying that in a few min... just need to get slayers cd. my next question... with the audio exploit, it'll only run when i go to copy a cd. i know its safer, and "cleaner" than the font exploit, but isn't it also more tedious to do each time. eh... w/e, i'll give it a go.

#7 butters4life

butters4life

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 01:47 PM

with the font hack make sure you have everything signed properly. Thats what caused my problems in the beginning.

As far as choice of hack goes, Audio hack is good but tedious, i got sick of copying audio so i went to font, but that caused many many loop problems which is very unrecommended. ATM i am using mech-fonts, which is my personal recommendation. I had my power cord out for 12hrs or so, plugged it back in and had no clock loop problems at all.

#8 VWporsche

VWporsche

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 06:48 PM

FINALLY!!!!!!... i got the audio exploit to work!! thanks to Slayers disk, and Mordenkainen's audio thing, i can boot to evox. thanks for your help. now time to figure out what kinda stuff i can do w/ this beast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users